Jean

Reader's POV

Beep Beep!

I rolled over to the other side of my bed. I forgot that I had set my alarm to 6:30 am so I could get ready for my job at 7. I woke up to see that Hange is still asleep. I love it when she's asleep because that's the only time where she doesn't give me a whole story about her two dogs Sawney and Bean. As much as I like dogs I don't think they like me back. Just yesterday Sawney tried to bit me. She keeps reassuring me that their just little angels and that I'll get use to them. Yeah, some angle Bean is. He barks all night, not letting anyone sleep. I wondered if our neighbors are tired of us by now.

I took a shower and put some business friendly clothes on.

(Your reading this story so you get to choose

(Your reading this story so you get to choose. If you don't like any of the options I'm sorry.)

I put some clothes on and walked out, heading to the nearest bus stop.

There I met a young man who looked like he was about my age but a little older and he was talking on the phone with someone. And besides us 2, the sidewalk was pretty much empty.

“Listen Eren, stop being a jerk to Mikasa- you know what I don't even care.” then he noticed me and to the person he was talking to on the phone he said, “See you at work.”

“I haven't seen your face around here, miss. I'm Jean.” he said with a smile.

“F/N. Nice to meet.” I held out my hand for him to shake it. (We can't relate lol)

He took it and said, “I'm guessing your new in town?”

“Yeah. I just moved here 2 weeks ago. Now I'm going to go work at Ackerman Corporation.”

“Sweet! I work there too. I can give you a tour around the city if you want.”

That made me realize that Hange never showed me around the city before. She took me to a few places but she never really gave me a tour and I appreciated Jean's enthusiasm. Plus he's kind of cute.

Time Skip as you two take the bus together and go to work

Our bus ride was well-

Interesting. Jean talked a lot. Not that I really mind. Mostly about this city and friends , Mikasa, Eren, Connie,and Sasha, who I will get to meet pretty soon.

Mikasa is related to Levi which gave her a connection to Ackerman Corporation and I was a little surprised at first but the shock didn't last because I figured in a life that's so short anything is possible.

We reached the building and we we're greeted by a girl with reddish hair and a sandwich in her hand. I'm guessing that that's Sasha.

“Hey Jean. Looks like Ackerbutt got us on cleaning duty today.” she said.

“God damnit.” replied Jean. “Well anyway this is my new friend, F/N. She just got hired yesterday and she's going to be working with us.”

“Hi F/N. Nice to meet you.” she said with a wide and cheerful smile.

“Nice to meet you to.” I said awkwardly. God F/N. Why do you have to be so awkward all the time.

I walked to Mr. Ackerman's office which took me a longer than I thought it would. I was was given directions yesterday when I was told to bring the equipments for Hange but I don't remember the way like I know every single lyric from F/S, which was my favorite song.

Jeez this place is so big. My last house was the same size as the Mess Hall.

I knocked on the door and when I didn't hear a answer I thought that it would be a good idea to open it just in case something happened or if anyone was even there.

Big Mistake.

The good news is that I found him.

The bad news is that I'm probably going to get fired.

That's because I walked into Levi masterbating. He was sitting on his desk and had a bottle of lotion next to him, and he was just roughly stroking his big meaty cock rapidly.

He paused when he saw me.

“GET THE FUCK OUT!” He yelled.

I closed the door and walked away silently without saying another word.

I don't know if I should go home now or just wait for him to just personally embarrass me himself.

If I go home now Hange will be disappointed at me for getting fired on the first day. If I wait for him to personally embarrass me I'll die of embarrassment.

I waited outside his office for about 10 minutes before he came out and said, “Don't you ever do that again? Got it brat?”

“Y-yes sir.”

“Follow me.”

And we just walked around the building in silence as if I didn't just interrupted his jacking off session. And his cock was so big....

F/N, knock it off! This is your boss. Better be thankful he still is too. 

We reached downstairs and I don't know what the room was called but it was room.

“Best grab a broom and go to work.” he said.

Cleaning duty. Yep.

Everybody else already started. I sighed then I turned around to see Jean leaning against a stool, trying to act cool. (Because we all know that Jean is a show off.)

“You look disappointed.”

“What? No. Why would I be disappointed?” I said.

“Maybe it's because you thought that on the first day  you were going to do professional, hardworking things like meeting new people and going places but turns out your on cleaning duty.” he teased.

“Very Funny Jean. Now pass me the broom before he makes me clean all the bathrooms. You know, like he did with you.” I teased back. Two can play at that game.

“Who told you that story?” he exclaimed, shocked.

“Oh you know, a little birdie told me.”

“Fine. Just for that I'm not passing you the broom. Good luck sweeping the floor with your own two hands.” he flashed a smile at me.

I ran after him and tackled him, grabbing the broom. There was no way that I'm going to be caught cleaning the bathrooms. I hate cleaning bathrooms.

“You sure can put up a fight, F/N. But let's see if you can handle this...”

Then he held me in a head lock, not a tight one, a very soft and playful headlock.

“Oh yeah, how about this....” I used my hands to pin him down and grab the broom from him.

“Hey, that's not fair!” he chuckled. “Those decent martial arts skills, you remind me of someone.” (Annie Lol)

“Rule number 1 Jean. Don't steal anything from a girl.”

Just then Levi came back. “F/N and Jean. What the hell are you two doing?”

Oh shit.