Ch1: The Company

3rd December 1985
"But daddy! I think that the animatronics need a makeover, don't you think?" Bonnie called to her father, Frederick, as he stormed out of the office and down the hall, holding his head in his hands. "Now isn't really the time to talk about girlishness, dear" Fred sighed, sitting on the stage. "Not a girly makeover, I mean that the old animatronics were...well....old- looking" his daughter explained as she sat next to him. Fred didn't disagree with her, Fredbear and Springbonnie were creepy- looking and looked like they were at least 500 years old. "You're saying that we need someone to clean the animatronics regularly?" He asked, thinking. "Yes, and maybe the animatronics shouldn't be....animal like? Moving animal robots are sort of scary, daddy" Bonnie shuddered, remembering. "But I thought kids loved animals" Fred questioned. "They like animals, daddy, not animatronics" she stated, crossing her arms.
I guess she's right, Fredbear's Pizzeria wasn't that popular with kids. Before the bite, only mocking teenagers came to make fun of the animatronics and throw pizza around. Now that we have a new pizzeria, I want to do things right this time.
"Are you saying that we should just not use animatronics at all? But what about entertaining the kids?' Fred thought aloud. Bonnie snickered. "No, I'm saying that it's a good idea to make the animatronics human- like. So they are...relatable? Cool? Awesome? I don't know daddy, it's just an idea"

"Don't you think it's an amazing idea? All kids, teens and adults will love it!' Fred exclaimed, showing designs for the new animatronics to the CEO of the robotics company. "I don't know Fred, we're talking about at least 6 months to design 3 of these, and don't even get me started on how long it would take to make the endoskeleton, the wiring, the circuits- it is a brilliant idea but we wouldn't be able to make it in time." Phil admitted, taking the paper out of Fred's hand and putting it on his clean desk. "God, I seriously need this. My daughter and I have spent weeks coming up with ideas for the suits. Freddys is supposed to be opening next year for christs sake! Are you sure you can't do anything?" Fred confesses, sighing. "I'm terribly sorry. The only thing we can do in time is design the suits for them. But you can't really do much with suits can you? Unless some people were to perform wearing the-" Fred interrupted Phil with a groan. "It just wouldn't be the same. And plus I don't have that much money left for people to wear them" as he put his head on the desk. "I'm sorry. Are you sure you don't want us to design the suits for you?" The CEO smiled lightly. Fred went silent for a minute, thinking this through. "I-I don't know" he mumbled. "Tell you what. We can talk again next week and by then you should have made your final decision" Phil announces, standing up. Fred lazily stood up from his chair, shaking his hand. "Thank you".

Fred sat at his desk, sobbing on to his paperworks. "Mr Adams? I'm sorry for barging in but I heard crying. What's the matter?" Fred's favourite employee was leaning on the door with a concerned facial expression. "S-Sorry, William. It's just I-I don't know what to do about the animatronics. I've spent all week thinking about it and there's no way possible to make them move around and perform! And I've gotta meet the CEO in an hour and I feel like such a failure!" Fred bawled. William gave him a smile and sat opposite him. "You know what, Fred? I actually know a guy that can make the animatronics move" William implied, still smiling. "R-Really?!" Fred's eyes lit up. William grinned. "Mhm, he can do it for a small price, which I shall pay for, but it would be finished around a week after we open if he started now". "Oh my goodness! Only a week is completely fine! I'll tell Phil to make the suits right away!" Fred marvelled, grabbing his jacket and heading out for the door. "I seriously owe you, Will!" He called. After the man left, William smiled to himself. 'You most certainly do'.