Characters

Main characters:

Fred Rogers (Freddy)
🤎 Gender: Male
🤎 Age: 17 (7 when turned into an animatronic)
🤎 Soul Type: The priest (Motivates people and likes to help and inspires people)
🤎 Hobbies: Singing, song-writing, reading, dancing
🤎 Random facts: is really protective over the people he loves, is usually the leader, has a younger brother (Gold).

Cara Andrews (Chica)
💛 Gender: Female
💛 Age: 15 (was 5)
💛 Soul Type: The Warrior (Hard-working, likes a challenge, has quite a temper
💛 Hobbies: Cooking, song-writing, dancing
💛 Random Facts: is the best cook everrr, even though she's the youngest, she's basically the mum of the group and the sassiest in the group.

Billy Olivers (Bonnie)
💜 Gender: Male
💜 Age: 16 (Was 6)
💜 Soul Type: The Artisan (Very expressive, creative and productive)
💜 Hobbies: Playing the guitar, song-writing, drawing and nail art
💜 Random Facts: Hes really sensitive and innocent, wants to be both a guitar player and an artist, loves being around Foxy

Ryan Parker (Foxy)
❤️ Gender: Male
❤️ Age: 17 (was 7)
❤️ Soul Type: The Sage: (Entertaining/ Charming and is playful, wants to be in public and act young)
❤️ Hobbies: Dancing, Cooking and entertaining people
❤️ Random Facts: Has a younger sister (Mangle), is willing to help anyone, loves acting like a pirate randomly, his favourite thing (besides Bonnie) is food and he likes helping Chica cook food, he's a really fast runner (like sonic xD).

Gold Rogers (Golden Freddy)
🤍 Gender: Male
🤍 Age: 15 (was 5)
🤍 Soul Type: The Scholar (Loves to learn new things and is curious about the world)
🤍 Hobbies: Singing, Reading, Song-writing
🤍 Random Facts: Has telekinetic abilities, loves being around his brother, is sad a lot of the time, reads 24/7, Terrence is the reason why he didn't go insane in the asylum.

Emma Parker (Mangle)
💖 Gender: Male
💖 Age: 16 (was 6)
💖 Soul Type: The Sage
💖 Hobbies: Dancing, doing her makeup, entertaining people
💖 Random Facts: Her and Foxy are REALLY similar, loves acting like a pirate randomly, has a double endoskeleton so she can climb up walls. Her double endoskeleton skull (on her shoulder) can talk and act human so she named it Skull and they became besties ;)

Other characters:

. William Afton (Purple Guy):
The main antagonist. Has been working for Freddy Fazbears pizzeria for decades. He's basically a psychopath. Fools everyone by acting nice. Knows voodoo magic.

. Terrence Afton (Marionette):
Son of William. William's first time using voodoo magic was on Terrence (his soul was put into marionette). He's being forced to hurt people by his father. He's the crying child's older brother (from fnaf 4). After his father killed him, he became a ghost and hung out with Gold when he was trapped in the asylum.

. Frederick Adams (CEO)
CEO of Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. Made the company back in early 1980's. After getting a lot of money from making the pizzeria, he spoils his teen daughter. He named the first ever animatronics (Fredbear and Springbonnie) after him and his daughter. After the 'bite of 1983' the pizzeria shut down and he made a new one.

. Bonnie Adams:
Daughter of Frederick. Is really rich. Parents are separated. And is fascinated by the animatronics.

. Chris Afton (The Crying Child):
Youngest son of William. Was killed by Fredbear (Bite of '87).

. Sebastian Brown:
The Daytime guard (he deserved better)