Ch6: The Escape

8th January 1987
"Oh my god, Fred" Cara panted, scared. Fred dropped the weapon, shaking and looked over to his friends. "H-He was going to hurt you" he stated, bluntly. "You killed him! Wait...why do we look and sound different?!" Ryan noticed, looking at his new pirate outfit. "T-The guy! Wearing the purple shirt!" Billy spoke. "He took us to that room...a-and.." they all froze as they remembered. "He made us like this!" Emma growled. "B-But why us?!" Billy cried. "I don't know! But what matters is that we're all here together, right?" Fred practically whispered, out of breath. "B-But what about the dead person?" Gold spoke up, with tear- stained cheeks, however his tears were black, almost like ink. "Well, well, well. I thought I heard a group of animatronics in here" William spoke loudly with a smirk. "Th-That's the purple man" Gold whispered as he hid behind his brother. "How extraordinary...6 kids became 6 android animatronics. It's a miracle" Will sneered, walking towards them, holding his sons wrist and pulled him in front of him. "Well, Terrence? Aren't you going to finish the job? Remember what will happen if you don't..." Will taunted, holding his sons shaking shoulders. Terrence took a deep breath and lifted his gloved hands. "F-Fred? What's happening to me?" Gold sobbed, his body started to slowly disappear into small pixels. "What's going on?! Ryan?" Emma fell into her brothers arms as the same thing was happening to her. "No no no no no! Please! Don't do this!" Ryan cried, holding his sister as tight as possible. "We'll do anything! Just please don't hurt them!" Fred bawled. "Don't worry, they're in good hands" Will grinned. "I don't want to die" Gold whispered as the last bit of his body, his head, faded away as well as his voice. "Help me, Ryan!" Emma cried as the same happened to her. "I-I will! We will! Just hang in there, Em!" Ryan dropped to the floor as his sister faded away. Fred growled and pulled the knife out of David's body, running to William. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He screamed. With a simple flick of Williams fingers, all the remaining animatronics fell to the ground unconscious.

Freddy's POV
Jesus, what happened?! Just a moment ago I remember Gold and Em disappearing and now here I am, glued on a stage with Billy and Cara stood next to me. We can't move at all. The only thing we can do is look and listen to what was going on. "Are you kids ready to meet your new best friends?" I heard a man exclaim, along with kids squealing and shouting in response. I just wanted to find my brother and Em, why is this happening? And suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the massive, red curtains in front of us rising and the kids were cheering as they saw us. I wanted to shout "HELP US!" so badly but what came out of my mouth was "Hey kids ! Who's ready for a song?".

After everyone left for the day, just two people were remaining in the restaurant, besides us, that CEO guy Fred and supposedly his daughter wearing a security guard uniform. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" he asked worriedly. "Yes dad, I'm going to be fine!" the girl chuckled as she put on the security guard hat. "Okay dear, just call me if there's any problems and I've packed you some snacks for the night" Fred handed over a bag full of sweets. After he finally left, the girl went to the security office. Sadly, we still couldn't move or talk but from the corner of my eye, I saw Foxy in pirate cove, standing still, like us. I felt relieved that another one of us was alright. I saw a small clock ahead of me, reading 12:00, wow it's late. I yawned and covered my mouth. Wait...I can move again?! I moved my arms and legs and looked up at Billy and Cara. "We can move again!" Billy chuckled. "Hi guys!" Ryan called over to us as he jumped off his small stage. "Ryan!" Billy practically jumped into his arms with a big smile. "That was so weird. We could see and hear everything but..we couldn't move..at all" Cara recalled as she straightened out her dress. "That actually reminds me, during our performance, the kids called us by different names" I spoke. "Yeah! I remember, it was Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy" Billy exclaimed. "But why would they call us that?" Cara queried. "We're kind of different people now. And I guess it's because we all look human but we're based off animals; Freddy's a bear, Chica's a chicken, I'm a bunny and Foxys a fox pirate" Billy explained, smiling. "And I remember...that Em was also a fox...and Gold was a bear" Ryan brought up, sadly. I put my hand on his shoulder with a smile. "Listen guys, I know things are tough, but we'll get through this together. We will find Emma and Gold and go to our parents and we'll all be together again" I stated. We all smiled at each other. "Yeah. You're right! Come on, I guess that girl is distracted so let's get out of here!" Cara walked towards the door and opened it. A cold breeze swept past our shoulders, making me shiver. "Let's go".

(From now on, the kids are going to be named Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Mangle and Gold so it's less confusing UwU)

Chica took a step outside, only to bump into an invisible force field and growl in confusion. "What the hell?" Foxy jumped off the stage and pressed his gloved hand against it. It felt like there's a massive wall, keeping us away from the outside. "N-No! This can't be!" Chica tried pushing against it, the 'wall' didn't budge. Bonnie ran to the bathroom and tried climbing out of the window but the force field pushed him off, causing him to fall backwards. "Be careful mate" Foxy told him worriedly as he caught him. "So we're just trapped in here?! Forever?!" Freddy said angrily. "I guess we are..."