Ch14: The Pizzeria

8 March 1997
The boys covered their ears as Chica and Mangle squealed and jumped around like fangirls for a much longer time than usual. "Girls! My eardrums!" Freddy whined. "Sorry! But oh my goshhhh!" Mangle squeaked. "We all kind of knew it was going to happen, Bon!" Chica laughed. "So you guys are okay with it?" Bonnie questioned, nervously. "YES!" The girls screamed. "Christ, girls. But yeah, love is love. We don't mind who you date" Freddy assured his friend. "Th-Thanks" Bonnie mumbled shyly, taking a sip of his sprite. "Oh yeah, and whilst you two were 'alone' last night.." Chica began with an evil smile on her face, Bonnie choked on his drink. "The rest of us were talking about how since the pizzeria has closed down, no ones there, right? This could be a good thing, we were thinking that we could all live there".

"It's so weird being in here again" Mangle shuddered. "Well, why don't we fix up the place? We are going to be living here after all" Freddy said as he picked up a dustpan and brush. After 2 hours of cleaning the whole place, they thought of where everyone was going to sleep. "Bagsie pirate cove!" Foxy exclaimed, raising his arm. "I'll take the main office" Freddy spoke. "I'm taking the kitchen!" Chica said proudly, she was best cook out of all of us. "I'll use the security office I guess..?" Gold asked unsurely. "I'll take the arcade!" Bonnie said excitedly. "I'm using the play room!" Mangle spoke proudly. "Then it's settled! Tonight we can get some furniture and decorations for our new rooms" Freddy told everyone. Mangle and Foxy were especially excited about this, as kids they never had their own bedrooms. They both had to sleep on the sofa together as they were constantly moving to different flats. "Oh my gosh! They left so much stuff here!" Chica rummaged through the kitchen drawers and cupboards, taking out the mixing bowls and other cooking essentials excitedly. Bonnie was searching through the 'lost and found' boxes and found his old red guitar and sketchbook he used as a kid. I guessed I left it here all those years ago when were having the party. He smiled, flicking through the pages. He had always loved art. As a kid, whenever he had a bad day, he sat down and used colours and pencils to describe how he was feeling on the pages. "Woah, those are beautiful" Foxy rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder, staring at the pages in awe. "Thanks. I drew these when I was 5" Bonnie smiled, tracing his finger over the drawings. "You're so talented" Foxy complimented.

"This is so cute" Chica put a pink lampshade into her bag along with some fairy lights. Bonnie picked up a gold picture frame that had the words 'I love you' at the top of the frame. He smiled, thinking of an idea. "We need beds, how do we get them to the pizzeria?" Mangle asked. "Just take the duvet and pillows. We'll just use the tables and chairs as beds" Freddy replied, stuffing a blanket into his bag. They all knew that breaking into shops and living in a closed down place was bad but they had to do it.