Ch10: The Asylum

20th February 1997
"I'm afraid I can't teleport you all there but I can help you get there" Terrence told the the animatronics as he clicked his fingers, a black streak running from his eyes again. "How?" Freddy questioned. Terrence pointed behind them, there was a long trail of little balls of light, supposedly leading to Gold. "I-I don't know how to thank you" Freddy spoke, tearing up. "Thank me by finding your brother and finding a safe place for all of you. My time on earth has clearly come to an end" Terrence smiled, his body slightly fading away. "W-Wait! What's happening to you?!" Chica cried. "Don't worry, child. My powers were the only thing keeping me alive. I'm not leaving you all, if you need me, just call my name".

"I think I can see something!" Chica exclaimed, running ahead. The others followed, finding a large, white and old- looking building, hidden by trees. "It's...an asylum?" Foxy thought aloud. "Poor Gold" Freddy spoke sadly. "Come on guys, let's go" Bonnie ran up ahead to the main entrance. Foxy used his hook to unlock it and they all walked in confused. "Where will we find him in a place like this?!" Mangle looked around the place. "I-I don't know". Their plan was interrupted by a tall, dark figure hitting them with a bat from behind.

Chica's POV
I winced and grunted as I dizzily sat up from my bed. Wait, my bed?! I looked up, my eyes adjusting to the bright lights. This isn't the restaurant! Where am I? And where are the others?! I stood up, noticing that I was wearing a white straight jacket and matching joggers. Well I guess that's a good thing, wearing the same clothes for 10 years wasn't really sanitary. In the small room I was in, there was a bed, sink with a mirror and a chair, no windows and 5 bright lights attached to the ceiling. I stood up, looking in the mirror, I noticed a red patch on the side of my head, realising it was blood, I cringed. Right, that bastard knocked us out. I suddenly remembered something from ages ago. Back when I was a kid, my father taught me something about escaping. I grinned, feeling smart, I lifted my right arm up slowly and bit down on the 2 belts as hard as I could, unlocking the straight jacket. Easy. I was only wearing a white tank top underneath it but that didn't matter. I looked at the metal door in front of me, thinking of ways to break it. I looked around my small room and my eyes landed on the chair. I used all my upper body strength to lift up the heavy chair and throw it at the door. Nothing happened. I groaned as I ran my hands through my hair, wincing when I felt the blood, but then I felt something and pulled it out. My hair clip! There was a key hole so I unlocked the door with the clip. Genius.

I wandered down the white, gloomy hallways, holding a piece of shattered mirror I found underneath the sink. William could be anywhere. All of a sudden, I heard a low, robotic growl coming from around the corner that I was just about to walk around. I froze and looked around for any way to hide. There was, what it looked like, a janitors closet. I quietly shuffled inside, smelling something strong and toxic. Holding my nose to prevent inhaling the chemicals, I waited for a moment and eventually started to hear heavy, metal footsteps walking past the room. I peeked out of a hole in the door to see an...animatronic? It wasn't human- looking like us and it looked like a kids worst nightmare. It had wires sticking out of it in every direction, it's suit was torn. Christ. I noticed how loud I was panting. Calm down. Just find the others and get the hell out of here. As I heard the footsteps receding, I took my hand off my nose, gasping for air. I quietly opened the door again and looked both ways, seeing nobody so I walked out and around the corner I saw many other rooms. They must be in here. I unlocked every room with my hairpin until I found Freddy, clearly still dazed and groaning on his bed. "Fred! Come on, let's get out of here!" I whisper-shouted.