Ch13: The Film

7th March 1997
"So, should we sneak into the cinema again tonight? I feel like we all deserve a movie and some popcorn" Mangle spoke with her mouth full of crackers. "Hell. Yes" Foxy agreed, raising his can of coke. "I finished!" Bonnie called, dropping his chalk and stepping back from his masterpiece. He had spent the past 2 hours using pieces of chalk to draw patterns on trees. "That's so cool!" Chica complimented, tracing her fingernails over the designs, getting some chalk on them. "Yeah it's great. What does F + B mean?" Mangle asked. "U-Uh, it's just the initials of my favourite singer" Bonnie nervously said. "Oh, can I try?" Mangle picked up a pink chalk and drew some hearts on the remaining pieces.

"What should we watch? Titanic or Men in Black?" Freddy asked, looking at the movie posters in awe. "Ooh I heard Titanic is a romance movie! I love romance films!" Mangle said, picking up her large tub of sweet popcorn. "Me too" Chica agreed. "Me three" Bonnie added, taking a sip of his slushee. The 6 of them went into the screening room, sitting at the back of the empty, dark room. The order they were sat in was; Gold, Freddy, Chica, Mangle, Foxy and Bonnie. After a while, it got to the scene of Jack's death. Bonnie quietly started to cry, holding Foxys hand. Foxy looked over to him and used his hand to softly wipe away his friend's tears, they both smiled at each other for a while. Mangle fist- pumped Chica, mouthing to her "Told you".

"That movie was the best but worst movie I've ever watched!" Chica said as she blew her nose into a tissue. "Tell me about it, girl" Bonnie laughed as he wiped away his tears. "Crybabies" Mangle teased as she binned her popcorn. And yes, she did eat that whole tub of popcorn by herself. "Shush!" Bonnie pouted. As they all walked outside, they decided to walk around town a bit, even though it was 2 in the morning. "Guys?" Freddy said, looking up at a large poster on the brick wall in disbelief. The others walked over to him, reading the poster. "The pizzeria has closed down?".

The 6 animatronics were sat around their camp fire once again, trying to get to sleep but after seeing the posters, it was difficult for all of them to fall asleep. "Bon? Are you asleep?" Foxy whispered. "Mhm" Bonnie mumbled, his friend chuckled. "I just can't get to sleep" Foxy said, rolling over, facing the purple- haired boy. "Same" Bonnie sighed, facing Foxy. "Do you want to..go somewhere? Maybe? It could take our minds off the restaurant" the pirate fox suggested. "Sure".

"Oh my gosh, Foxy.." Bonnie froze, shocked. "You remember this place?" Foxy guessed, smiling as he went over to the swings. "Y-Yes!" Bonnie followed behind him. The two of them were at an old, small park that they used to hang out at as kids. "It feels nice being back here again" Bonnie smiled as he sat on the swing next to him. "Yeah...feels like we're kids again" the red- haired boy spoke, looking at the boy next to him smiling. "Damn it, Foxy. Are you trying to get me emotional again?" Bonnie laughed, tearing up. "I'm sorry. It just feels good to remember that stuff, right?" Foxy asked sadly. "Yeah, it does. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we all had a normal childhood. If we had gone to school, had a family and went to stupid teenager parties" Bonnie admitted, laughing at the end. "Me too" Foxy replied.

Bonnie's POV

(Ps this is kinda the 'romantic moment' teehee. I've never written a romantic piece before as you can tell xD but ye, if you don't like fonnie, just leave 🚪 lmao)

Foxy leaned over and wiped away my tears, like he did in the movie theatre. I could feel myself blushing. "Thank you for bringing me here by the way" I thanked him. "That's okay. Come on" he stood up and held my hand, taking me to the climbing frame. "Do you remember? Me dangling upside down on this frame. You came up to me and kissed me on the chin and ran off shouting 'You're it Ryan!'" Foxy told me as he climbed up the frame. I blushed, remembering. How does he remember that? That was from 10+ years ago! "Y-Yeah I do. What are you doing?" I asked, confused. He went upside down, his face inches away from mine. "I think we should try it again" he said. My heart sped up instantly. Does he want me to kiss him? I took a deep breath, leaned in and kissed him quickly on the chin. "I mean properly" he whispered, placing a finger on his lips. He wants me to kiss him?! On the lips?! I felt like I was going to faint. I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips on his, softly. I pulled away after a minute, blushing like crazy. "F + B stands for Foxy + Bonnie, doesn't it?".