Ch5: The Animatronics

8th January 1987
"I swear! Nothing is happening! They're not moving at all and I don't know why!" Terrence cried as his father let go of him. "You swear?" William looked at his son with a glare. "I swear!" his son sobbed, dropping to the floor, next to the animatronics. "Okay fine then, I'll just have to find some way of telling Fred that the robotic parts broke or something like that" Will thought aloud with a sigh, looking at the motionless animatronics.
This is so unfair. I had all of this planned out; Terrence was going to transfer the dead children's souls into the suits and they would come to life, since he's able to do that now. Then I'd probably have to put a spell on them so they act like animatronics during the day for the kids and at night, they're on a 'free roaming mode'.
After burning the bodies of the children, William dragged the animatronics on to the stage and groaned. "If only this would've worked.." he went to his office and called a bin man over to collect the animatronics and destroy them, hopefully. "I guess I should just leave for the night" he spoke with a shrug as he left the front door unlocked for the bin man. "Well? Aren't you happy now?!" Terrence snapped, walking behind him. "Oh just shut up!" William raised his hand and his son was thrown at the brick wall, making him unconscious, and teleported him to his bedroom. On the way home, Will couldn't help but feel like someone was watching him.

"Hello? Come on, let me in. It's bloody freezing out here!" David complained, knocking on the front door, holding a handful of bin bags and some folded up boxes. He zipped up his coat, knocking on the door once more, a lot harder this time, and the door eventually just opened. Feeling stupid, David rolled his eyes and walked into the main room, looking across at the massive stage with a chuckle. "Wow, I was not expecting this" he remarked, walking up to the animatronics and climbing on to the stage. "Not gonna lie, these guys actually do look real" he thought aloud with a laugh. David started to feel the animatronics hair, hands and clothes, noticing how real it all felt. "I mean, the guy said he didn't need them...so maybe I could.." David trailed off as he attempted to pick up Chica, failing. He let out a blood- curdling scream as he felt something sharp pierce through his back. Falling backwards, off of the stage in shock, he coughed and choked. "P-Please!" he begged, feeling like he was going to die on that floor, he didn't know who he was begging to since his vision was getting worse and worse by the second. But the last thing he saw were a pair of blue eyes staring at him, waiting.