Ch11: The Nightmares

21st February 1997
Bonnie searched through all the papers stuffed inside the drawer. "Hurry up" Freddy whispered, still on look out. "We're trying!" Chica whisper-yelled back, searching through the shelves. Bonnies ears perked up and twitched. "Guys, I can hear another one coming this way" he whispered. "Damn it" Freddy murmured. "Wait! I found this" Mangle whisper- shouted as she held up a checklist. The five all read it and realised that it was a torture plan. "Oh god, that's not good" Foxy mumbled. "Look, it has all our room numbers on it" Bonnie whispered, tracing his finger down the list, keeping it still on Gold's room number and showed it to Freddy. "Let's go"

"It's really dark down here" Mangle mumbled under her breath, her endo skull keeping an eye out. The five of them were climbing down a rusty ladder, on to the lowest floor. Both Foxy and Mangle had night vision so they led the way. There weren't any rooms or lights down there, just darkness. Abruptly, they all heard a nightmare animatronic roar. It was loud, so it had to be close to them. Bonnie grabbed Foxys hand, scared, not caring if it was weird or not. "It's okay" the pirate fox whispered to him. "I don't see it anywhere" Mangle spoke as she motioned to keep walking.

After walking for a long 10 minutes, they found a red light at the end of a hallway. They all ran to it, realising it was attached to a massive, silver door. The door read '001'. "Gold will be in there, Foxy can you open it?" Freddy said. Foxy stuck his hook inside the keyhole and twisted it. Instantly, a creepy and loud alarm sounded but the door was open. Freddy opened it, finding his younger brother sat there on his bed with the most confused face, which then changed to sad/happy. "F-Fred?!" He walked up to his brother with black tears running down his pale face. "G-Gold!" Freddy sobbed as he wrapped his arms around his brother. "I knew you'd find me" Gold sniffed as he smiled up at his brother. "Sorry guys but we need to leave!" Bonnie exclaimed. Freddy took his brothers hand and they all ran down the hallways and to the ladder again, trying to ignoring the red lights and loud alarm blaring in their ears. After climbing up the ladder, they all went down the hallways of their rooms. "Wheres the exit?!" Foxy asked. "Down here" Gold responded as he ran ahead of them. They all turned a corner to bump into Nightmare Fredbear who growled as it scanned them. Realising they were the 'enemy', it tried to grab them. Screaming, they were all about to run off, except Gold. "GOLD! What are you doing?!" Freddy yelled. The lights in the hallway started flashing as Gold was staring at the nightmare, his face and eyes darkening as he concentrated. Fredbear took a step back and roared in pain as it exploded into small metal pieces. "What the-" Gold interrupted Foxy "Come on, let's go" he said as he wiped the black streak coming out of his left nostril.

"We're almost at the exit" Gold stated as the rest were following behind him. "Is your brother like a superhero or something?" Foxy whispered to Freddy. "I mean, I guess. Remember, Terrence gave his powers to an important person. So it must've been Gold" he responded, looking at his brother. "Yeah, but like, did you not notice? The lights started flashing, he started bleeding black. That's some creepy stuff" Foxy mentioned. "Remember Terrence had basically the same thing" Freddy huffed. "Guys, I can hear something coming" Bonnie spoke up. "There's a closet somewhere down here we can hide in" Chica said. They suddenly saw another nightmare at the end of the hallway, looking at them. "Oh god" Mangle whispered. This nightmare was a black bear, with sharper teeth than the others. It started to run towards them. "RUN!" Chica screamed. As they were running, Freddy looked behind him, the nightmare was practically inches away from them, he then looked ahead again, the exit was so close. "HELP ME!" Bonnie cried. The others turned around. The nightmare was holding him by the legs, dangling upside down and was baring it's teeth. "Get your hands off him!" Foxy shouted as he swung his hook into the nightmares eyes. It screeched in pain, dropping Bonnie. Foxy picked him up quickly but the nightmare was quicker as he grabbed Bonnie again and bit down into his leg. "GET OFF ME" he screamed. Gold lifted his left arm and the lights started to flash again. The nightmare was sent flying into the wall, down the hallway. Bonnie yelped in pain as Foxy picked him up and they continued running towards the exit. "There it is!" Gold exclaimed as he used his powers to open the two emergency exit doors.