Ch16: The Screams

24th March 1997
It had been more than 2 weeks later and the whole gang were on edge at all times, knowing that their worst nightmare, literally, was going to attack at any day, any hour, any second. Freddy had been helping Gold control his powers every day and he was getting better at it which he was so happy about. They had barricaded all of the windows and doors and hadn't gone out at all for 2 weeks and had taken some guns and some knives and hidden them away. It might sound like they were over prepared but they couldn't lose each other, not again.

"What are you reading this time?" Freddy asked as he sat down next to his little brother. "Goosebumps, it's a book series about monsters that come out of books, it's really cool and weird. I kind of relate to it" Gold explained, his brother paused for a moment. "Goldie? You don't think you're a monster, do you?" He asked him, nervously waiting for his response. "Yes..I do.." Gold replied, looking down sadly. "Please, don't think that. You're not a monster, you're my brother and best friend. You've gotten so much better at controlling your powers and I'm so proud of you. I love you" Freddy whisper-cried. "I love you too, Freddy" Gold hugged his older brother. The moment was interrupted by a blood- curdling scream coming from outside the pizzeria, on the street. "Guys! Come here!" Foxy shouted, looking out of the window. The whole group ran to the window, gasping in fear. Outside were at least 20 nightmares killing the innocent people out on the street. "Oh god" Terrence looked away, trembling as he had just seen Nightmare Fredbear bite a young boys head off (FNAF 4 reference). Fredbear dropped the child on to the ground and looked at the window, growling. "Christ, it saw us. What do we do?!" Bonnie panicked. "Let's go through the emergency exit" Freddy said as he quickly grabbed some guns and knives. They all went outside the building, hearing Fredbear breaking into the restaurant. They all ran to the forest, trying to avoid the nightmares and found themselves on the other side of town. They all heard roars still coming from behind them. "Let's go to the old restaurant".

They all ran inside, shivering from the cold night. "So nice to see you all again" William taunted, locking the doors behind him. "Shit" Freddy swore. Even though they were prepared, they didn't know what William was going to do to them. "You kids don't know how long I've wanted to kill you with my own bare hands" he fumed, walking towards them. Instantly, his body started to change, he grew taller and his clothes ripped and turned into an animatronic suit. "Come on then, Gold, don't be scared" William said as he fully transformed into Springtrap.