Ch2: The Marionette

7th January 1986
Fred's POV
I seriously don't know what I'd do without William. He stuck with me through everything; my divorce, the bite of '83 and the list goes on. I don't really see him as an employee, I see him as my best friend to be honest. Thanks to him, I can finally start over again and make kids happy, actually not just kids, people of all ages!
I walked into Phil's office with the biggest smile on my face. "Afternoon, Mr Adams. You seem happy" Phil sat down at his desk, holding some paperwork's. "Well yes. I've made a decision. I would like the suits and the suits only" Fred announced. "Very well" Phil handed over the paperwork's for him to sign.

William's POV
"Whatever, you're stuck like this forever anyways" I muttered as I burned Terrence's body. "You're disgusting" Marionette spat, looking away. "Stop being so ungrateful!" I shouted as I slapped him hard on the cheek. "You're alive and that's all that matters. Now you're going to help me, whether you like it or not" I hissed, grabbing him by the arm.
Why are kids so ungrateful these days? He's basically immortal and I can teach him so much. After years of reading and research, I'm practically a master at voodoo magic. Sounds like a load of crap I know but I proved it tonight by killing my oldest and only son left and transferring his soul inside this very old puppet suit also known as the 'Marionette'. Now he can do magic with me which is great, right?

I walked into Terrence's bedroom. He was lying on his bed making his book float around with his fingers. Even after all these months of him disobeying me and trying to run away, he's actually mastered magic quite well, thanks to me. "Impressive" I spoke, looking around his room. God, this whole place is destroyed; wallpaper scratched off, all his furniture broken into tiny pieces. The only things standing were his bed, his windows (or should I say prison bars) and his brother Chris' teddy lying next to him. "I know" Terrence mumbled as he pointed a finger at me, I made a shield in front of my face, blocking the book he'd just thrown at me. "Fred's pizzeria is opening in just 2 months, can you believe it?" I tried to make conversation. "I know".