Ch17: The Blood

24th March 1997
The animatronics turned around to find the nightmares about to grab them. Gold trembled. "I believe in you" Freddy told his brother as he cocked his gun. The blonde boy nodded and took a deep breath as he looked at William who was waiting with a smirk on his new animatronic face. "Let's do this" he said under his breath.

Gold's POV:
As soon as I said that, my friends behind me starting shooting at the nightmares. The lights started to flash around us as William was thrown at the wall. Laughing like a maniac, he stood back up, looking unaffected. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" He exclaimed as he clicked his fingers, throwing a table towards me. I put my arms up in front of me, cutting it in half before it could hit me. Baring his teeth, he shot small purple lights at me. Before I could react, they all hit me, burning my skin. I grunted, feeling blood coming out of my eyes and nose. With a slam of my foot, the floor around William started to crack and break. He started to float from the ground with a laugh. "That's real cute, kid. Now it's my turn!" He shouted. I heard crumbling and cracking above me. Realising that the ceiling was going to fall on me, I jumped away from it. Freddy pushed me out of the way and started to shoot at William as much as he could. William, being unaffected by the bullets, took another table and threw it at him, causing him to slam against the wall with the table crushing him. "NO!" I cried, running to my brother to help him. Before I could, a force started to hold me back and threw me on to the floor, hard. I let out a cry while panting. I could feel my lungs being squeezed and I couldn't breathe. William tutted before sitting on top of my body and wrapping his hands around my neck. I panicked, trying to kick and punch him away but these heavy forces stopping me from doing so. "Gold!" Chica cried, running to me, throwing knives at William. Chica was then thrown against the wall, stuck there and crying in pain. "YOU BASTARD!" Foxy yelled, shooting at the enemy. He was then was flipped upside down and tossed at the edge of the stage. "No!" Bonnie ran to his boyfriend, only to be hurled on to the stage wall. "PLEASE STOP!" Mangle sobbed, holding her knife, knowing that it won't hurt him. William stood up off of me, walking over to her. I tried to sit up but that force was preventing that. "Mangle! Run!" I shouted. "P-Please, don't do this" she practically whispered, backing away from him, her back hitting the stage wall. "Do what? Oh, this?" William laughed as he clicked his fingers. Mangle was thrown into the backstage room, shouting in pain. "How does it feel, Gold?" He taunted, walking back to me. I tried so hard to do something, anything but I couldn't. He kicked me in the side. I gasped and coughed as I felt blood coming to my throat. "How does it feel to see all of the people you care about getting hurt right in front of you" William kicked me again harder. I felt like I was going to pass out. "Don't you get it? You have no one. You are nothing. You are all alone" he taunted. "He's not alone" a small voice said behind us, we both turned our heads to see Terrence standing on top of the pile of dead nightmares. "At last, Terrence, you've decided to help me. Come on, help me kill this son of a bitch" William ordered. Terrence looked like he was going to kill him. "Drop fucking dead" Terrence clenched his fist as tight as humanly possible. William gasped for air and fell to the floor. "Y-You idiot" he gurgled, holding his own throat. "Die, motherfucker" Terrence cursed as he clenched it harder. As his father took his last remaining breaths, he unclenched his fist, sighing. "I'm sorry you guys had to see that" he apologised, stepping over his dead body and helping me up. I immediately hugged him, startling him a bit. "Thank you" I whispered. He put his arms around me, smiling. After helping the other up, Terrence went to go get the first aid kit since we all had injuries. "I'll be back as soon as possible" he promised, running outside. I hugged my brother, who grunted in pain. I quickly pulled away. "Sorry!" I apologised. He held his ribs in pain and chuckled. "It's okay. I'm just so glad that we're all alive" he said. "Me too" Foxy spoke as he put his arms around his boyfriend and his sister. I smiled, I felt more relieved than ever. Freddy all of a sudden cried out in pain, he turned to me with sadness showing in his eyes. He dropped to the floor with a knife in his back, William behind him smiling widely. "FRED" I screamed. "Did you really think that you could kill me?! I'm immortal!" He shouted as he kicked Freddy out of the way, walking to us. I sobbed in fear. "Please don't" I begged. The lights around us started to flash and the ground started shaking slightly. "I should've killed you all when I had the chance" William sneered, grabbing me by the throat.

No ones POV
Gold let out an ear- splitting scream in anger and sadness as the lights started to flash faster and the whole building shook vigorously. Blood came out of his ears, eyes, nose and mouth. William go of him, shaking and twitching. "What the hell are you doing to me?!" He yelled, shaking faster. Gold stared at him hard. All that could be heard were Williams screams in pain and high- pitched ringing. The others behind him were holding their ears and wincing in pain from the loud noises. "Go.To.Hell" Gold cursed as his whole body jerked upwards, making William explode. With Williams blood all over him, the young boy passed out on to the floor.