Ch18: The Crying Child

8th April 1997
Mangle's POV
After 2 weeks of Freddy being in the hospital, he was finally able to leave. The doctors were kind of confused about the whole 'animatronic' thing but they were able to fix us up. We were all so grateful that we survived. We all left the hospital and walked back to our pizzeria whilst eating ice cream in the sun. Some people were confused to see us outside but we didn't mind. Before going inside, Terrence said he wanted to tell us something. "I just want to start by saying thank you. You guys have treated me with such kindness that I've never experienced before and I am forever grateful that I met you all. You're like my family. But...I heard something last night and it was my little brother talking to me, telling me that I can go and be with him but it means I'll have to leave you guys" he announced with tears in his eyes. "You're like family to us too, and we understand if you want to go and be with your brother. We will miss you though" I said, feeling tears fall down my cheeks. "Yeah, we all love you so much, Terrence" Chica spoke. We gave him a long group hug before he stepped back with a sigh.  "Terrence! Terrence? Come on! We can go and play together!" a young boy called behind him. It was another ghost like Terrence. He was wearing a grey and black striped top, had brown hair and brown eyes and was holding a football. Terrence looked over at him and looked back at us, crying. "It's Chris" he whispered. "Go on, go to your brother" I said to him, smiling. Terrence looked at me sadly. He kissed me on the cheek and placed a golden ring gently in my palms and closed them. "I love you for infinity" he told me before walking to his brother. "Who was that?" Chris asked curiously and held his brothers hand. "I sure have a lot to tell you, Chris" Terrence chuckled. The two brothers walked together holding hands before they both started to fade away.