Ch3: The Party

31st December 1986
"Thank you very much to all of you for coming here today. Not only is it New Years Eve, but it's also the grand reopening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Bring your children here, bring your parents here; this place is for anyone and everyone! We've got the finest pizza in town and even new animatronics arriving next week! Now, please, enjoy yourself because here, fantasy and fun comes to life!" Fred stated as the front doors burst open. Families were practically pouring in, even those mocking teens from years ago were impressed. Fred actually felt like crying because of how far he'd come. "Dad! This is amazing! Congratulations!" Bonnie jumped into his arms, smiling widely. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, crying from happiness. Fred truly felt like the luckiest man alive.

"Okay ma'am, thank you for booking at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" Fred exclaimed as he put down the telephone. Next week, we're hosting our first ever birthday party! We've been all over newspapers across the country, the animatronic suits are arriving the day after the party and Vincent says that guy who makes the robots has finished! We're doing terrific. Fred sighed happily as he wrote in his notebook the events for the upcoming week. "Hey, boss? Can I come in?" William knocked on the door. "Will, how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me boss. Just because we're now working doesn't mean I'm your 'boss'" Fred chuckled. "I mean, you kind of are" William laughed as he walked in. "Eh, whatever. What's the matter?". "Well I know it's annoying but could I possibly take the week off after the animatronics arrive? I'm gonna be out of town for a while with my son" William explained, putting his hands on his hips. "Oh, yes that's fine. I could get Bon to maybe do the night shift instead, how is Terrence?" Fred asked, continuing to write. William went silent for a moment. "He's great" he replied bluntly.

It was the day of the party, the chef was baking cakes and cooking pizzas as fast as he could, William and Sebastian (the day guard) were busy decorating the place and Fred was sorting out the music and tidying the play-area. "How are you doing?" William patted Fred on the shoulder, making him jump. "O-Oh sorry, I'm doing g-good, how are you? Oh god, are we missing anything? I feel like we are...shit the decorations!" He babbled, out of breath. "Hey, hey. Seb and I have finished decorating. Everything's fine, okay? Nothing bad is going to happen" William reassured him. Fred took a deep breath and looked into Wills eyes with fear. "B-But what if-". "Fred, nothing bad is going to happen. The kids are going to come here, play and eat some cake and pizza and maybe dance around a bit for the day and that's it" Will added. "Y-Yes, you're right. Thank you, William. They should be here any minute now anyways" Fred sighed as he straightened his jacket, walking off. Will followed after him with a smirk on his face.

(In this part there's 2 Freds so to make it not confusing, Fred Adams is the CEO of the pizzeria and  Fred is the birthday kid lol)

"But are there any rules here?" the young blonde boy questioned, holding his brothers hand. Fred Adams leaned closer to him. "You see, here at Freddy Fazbear's, there are no rules" he grinned as he booped the kid on the nose. They all giggled, running off to different places. "Just try not to eat too much pizza!" he called after them. There were 6 kids here today; Cara, Fred, Billy, Ryan, Emma and Gold. It was Fred's birthday today (Fred Adams gave him a toy car because he liked his name) and all of the kids were different and up to their own things. Fred and Gold were playing with the cars, Cara and Emma were eating pizza whilst talking and Billy and Ryan were dancing along to the music in a silly way and laughing together. The parents were either working or talking at a table together. William and Sebastian were on their lunch break, even though Will is the night guard, he offers to help out during the day too. Fred Adams noticed his stomach was growling, so he looked over at the kids and parents and saw that they were fine so he went to the kitchen to go find some leftover party food and there was none. So he went to the office to find Sebastian and William. "Hey I was wondering if you two had any leftover food?" He asked as he walked in. "Will left some, he went to go watch the kids" Sebastian replied with his mouth full as he handed Fred Adams a sandwich bag. "Thank you" he said as he sat down and ate.