━1.27

Pained and disoriented, she awoke- way too fast that her vision blurred and panic set inside her at the heat of her unknown surroundings

Not even bothering to sit up to steady herself, she stood up- lethargic and the pain surrounding her head strengthened until she scrunched her nose up- stumbling right into someone's arms.

"Woah there, you need rest Belle."

She gripped the material of his shirt, in surprise- leaning into him as the images of the dead bodies she saw before blacking out invaded her vision.

"The people..." She whispered out before pulling away urgently. "The people, I need to-" she turned to leave but Donghyuck grabbed her wrist.

"You're not going anywhere, especially not in this state. You're in shock."
"I'm not in shock...I just need to-"

"You need to be trained."
Donghyuck poked the side of his cheek with his tongue at Renjun's voice, rolling his eyes.
"No one asked for your opinion."
"Yeah well I'm giving it anyway."

"What's happening, where am I?" Aria breathed out, wide eyes as the extravagant red velvet and silk details adorning the house with the infiltrations of delicate black.
It was grand, intricate patterns adorning it and it left her breathless and frozen.

Her eyes fell back to Donghyuck who's lips pulled into a wicked smile and his fangs barred either side of the metallic lip ring which was no longer stained in blood, yet now his hair was messily strewn over his forehead and from up close she could see the moles perfectly placed on his face.

"Hell."

His eyes flashed red and Aria's mouth parted in shock.
Hell?

"I-I'm in H-hell?" She stammered out in shock, not sure if her ears were playing tricks on her.

"Yep." He quipped, outstretching his hand towards the fireplace in the middle of the wall- fire shooting out of his palm and lighting it up.

"Welcome Belle-"
"Welcome? Are you out of your mind? Why did you bring me here!"

Donghyuck sighed at her lack of excitement and Renjun snorted.
"See, idiot."
"Shut up." Donghyuck grumbled as he began to walk away.

Aria narrowed her eyes at him, striding after the boy.
"Hey! Where are you going?"
"Sleep." He stated and she huffed.
"Take me back!"

Donghyuck reached the stairs and languidly smirked at her with his face nearing hers.
"How do I take you back if we were never together?" He joked and she gritted her teeth.

"Take me back to earth or I'll..."
"Yeah? You'll what?" He pressed with his eyebrows raised.

"I hate you!" She exclaimed exasperated. "I really hate you, I don't want this- any of this! I don't want to be a hellhound, I don't want to just chill in hell!" She bursted out panting in anger.

Donghyuck stood there with a blank face, eyes boring down into her angry ones.
"Are you done?"

She narrowed her eyes at him as he turned around to walk up the stairs and her jaw dropped.
"You can't just bring me to hell and leave me here!" She exclaimed as he reached a room- halting with his hand on the doorknob.

His head turned to face her, eyes glinted with a spark and his one slitted brow raised suggestive and his head tilted.

"Unless you want to join me in bed," he pointed to his room door. "You can stay in the living room."

Donghyuck bit back a laugh at her comical shock, sending her a wink and he sauntered into his room and the black door shut behind him as she stared in shock.

How you guys feeling about this book idk how to feel tbh