━1.41

I just want to bring awareness to the fact that men/boys can be victims of an abusive or toxic relationship because it isn't talked about widely

"Okay, let's make a deal?" Aria said defiantly, grabbing Donghyuck by the shoulders and looking up at him with determination.

The Demon rolled his eyes at the girl, pushing her gently aside so he could grab the apron.

"Why would I make a deal with you, I'd rather snap my own neck."
"I'll snap it for you." She retorted and Donghyuck laughed humourously.

"You're so funny." He deadpanned.
"I'm funnier when I'll be beating you in a fight."

Donghyuck raised his eyebrows at the girl who sported a smug look.
"Right Belle, can't forget all this muscle you have." Sarcastic toned, he grabbed at her upper arm and feigned a gasp.

"Oh no, what should I do? She's basically a body builder."
Aria scoffed, yanking her arm away from him and pushing him away from her.

"Listen Demon, I'm a hellhound now-"
"Congratulations sweetheart."
"Wow, I can really sense the sincerity- I deeply thank you."

Aria bowed slightly, mockingly going along with it.
Donghyuck bit back the laugh threatening to spill from his lips, pursing them together.

The girl looked up and narrowed her eyes at him, feeling her own euphoric happiness bubble at her chest- maintaining eye contact with him as they both suppressed their laughs.

A dozen of eyes were on them, watching them ridiculously bicker and wonder if they truly did hate each other.

There was a silence.

Both Aria and Donghyuck couldn't hold it in much longer, bursting into fits of laughter which left Jisung and Renjun sharing the same shocked look- mouth agape.

Chaerin smiled, shoving the spoonful of the cake mixture into her mouth before slapping Jisung's bottom with the towel in her hand.

He yelped and his girlfriend innocently smiled.
"Told you the real Donghyuck wasn't 'lost forever' he just needed someone to bring him back out again."

"I am..." Renjun began, gaining Chenle's attention.
"You are?" The younger boy asked and Renjun snapped out of it- narrowing his eyes at the Angel.

"Shut up I'll burn your wings."
"Oh." Chenle clamped his lips shut, lowering his head in a wave of sadness that hit him.

Renjun glanced at the Angel boy, blinking away the sudden feeling.
"Shut up."
"I didn't say anything..."
"Hm, yeah just shut up Chenle."
"Okay." He breathed out. "Oh, can I ask you something?"

"No."
"...uh I have this friend, she's all alone and I can't help her because I'm an Angel and she's a-"
"Congratulations."

"Nevermind." Chenle said, turning around and Renjun glanced up at the ceiling before sighing harshly.
"Who is it?"

"She's a fallen."

👀😌

👀😌