━2.13

The halls were deathly silent, dimly lit and she felt uneasy when remembering it was still school time, so why wasn't there any students?

Aria was running, glancing back at the infirmary doors where Donghyuck was and guilt filled her.

She was torn, deciding to run back to him or not but the freezing cold air and dark halls scared her to death.

"Daiyu~"

The girl froze, rooted in place and eyes wide as she heard the voice drifting through the air.

Oh fuck no.

Aria gulped, swallowing down her fears as she quickened through the halls, heart beating in her chest as she ran and ran despite the voice constantly calling out for her.

Unable to sufficiently supply enough oxygen for her lungs, she took sharper inhales.

Donghyuck

She thought, mind plagued by him as she worried over if he was okay or not.

I'm okay Belle

Wait what-

There's no time to freak out okay, did you find Jisung

I'm...am I dreaming?

Hm I wish it was a dream trust me
Just keep going and don't look back

Why does this sound like some cliche kdrama moment?

She heard his laugh echoing in her head before he sighed heavily.

No, I mean literally- don't look back

Of course through her confusion- she looked back.

Holy shit

You looked didn't you?

What are they! Donghyuck what the fuck!

Centaurs, half human half horse
Then the fox is a kitsune
And lastly, a werewolf

I'm sure this a dream, surely they aren't real

We're creatures of hell baby, we're all real

Don't worry, just keep running I'm coming as fast as I can

That's what he-

Before Aria could finish what she was saying, she gasped when a figure appeared in front of her- sullen eyes, pale skinned and sharp fanged.

"Hello." He sported a creepily wide smile with yellow eyes- standing up with a straight posture and spoke almost poshly.

Aria's eyes widened, preparing herself to fight him off when he put his hands in front of him in realisation.