━1.30

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have wings?" Renjun scoffed as Aria walked alongside him through the dreary halls of school

"But I want wings!" She pouted dramatically and Renjun fake gagged.
"You're a hellhound Aria, you work under us Demons."

"Am I stronger than Demons though?" She asked curiously and Renjun glanced down at her.
"I don't know idiot, do I look like I'm a hellhound?"
"Damn, I was just asking." She put her hands up in defense before spinning around.

She stopped, the boy who was walking behind her also stopped in surprise- the stick of the lollipop between his lips.
Donghyuck narrowed his eyes at her innocent put on smile.

"What?"
"So like...I was thinking, do you want to help me find out who my dad is?"

Donghyuck sighed, popping the lollipop out of his mouth with a bored look.
"There's no hellhounds alive anymore Belle."

Aria's shoulders slumped as she walked alongside Donghyuck as he sauntered through the halls.
"I'm still curious though." She muttered.

"Does this mean Jaemin isn't my guardian anymore?"
Donghyuck shook his head, glancing down at the girl.
"He was only protecting you from finding out the truth."

She nodded, obtaining the information in her head before sighing- kicking the floor absentmindedly.
"Is it bad for me to be friends with angels?"

Donghyuck chuckled lowly, raising a brow.
"Why do you like one of them or something?"

Aria's heart lurched and her eyes widened, not saying anything which made Donghyuck raise both eyebrows at her lack of reply.

"Wait," he began, knocking off the joking demeanor. "You like an Angel?" He asked seriously with his brows narrowed.

Aria tore her eyes away from his shocked face.
"You don't have to sound so disgusted." She muttered, looking down at the floor as she walked.

Donghyuck didn't say anything for a few seconds, eyeing the girl before speaking.
"Jaemin has a girlfriend."
"I know, I wasn't planning on doing anything...I just- i don't know." She sighed frustrated.

Aria glanced up at the Demon next to her, meeting his eyes.
"Is it bad for me to like an Angel?" She asked with sad eyes and Donghyuck sighed despite the swirling of fire inside him.

"Who said he'd like you back." He teased out with a scoff, taunting her and she glowered at him.
"Idiot." She seethed and Donghyuck laughed.

"Is it bad? Yes." He answered seriously and the girl with sad eyes, looked up at him. "That's why we aren't friends with them."

"Oh..." She trailed off, looking down at the floor and the boy raked his eyes over her face.
"But I guess you can't control your feelings." He spoke in a more softer voice.

The girl looked up at him, realising they had both stopped in the middle of the hallway and the boy was looking down at her with eyes she couldn't decipher the emotion he was feeling.

"Is it scary?" She asked suddenly and Donghyuck looked down at her questioningly. "Is falling for someone scary?"

He was taken aback by her sudden question and tore his eyes away from her and looked anywhere but the girl.

"I can't answer that."
"Why?"
"Because...falling out of love is scarier."

Aria gazed up at him softly, smiling slightly.
"Maybe the second time falling in love isn't as scary." She said comfortingly, looking up at him with the lights illuminating down on her.

"Maybe." He breathed out before exhaling out a breathy laugh. "Now go to your Angel lover before I break your legs- he's waiting for you." Donghyuck said, nodding over to the direction Jaemin stood in, watching from afar.

The Demon watched as her face lit up, turning towards the Angel and leaving Donghyuck standing there.

"I think the second time would be scarier." Donghyuck whispered out to himself as he watched her smile brightly at the Angel.

" Donghyuck whispered out to himself as he watched her smile brightly at the Angel

Well what do you think should happen with Naria

What about Hyuri 😔