━2.24

EXCUSE ME WHY ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING JISUNG AND ARIA

They're just friends omg no please let's not ship I just wanted to show the friendship 🥴😔

"Okay Renjun what the hell- do you think I'm stupid?"
"Yeah." He shrugged nonchalantly and Aria gasped, throwing the nearest object at his head which he narrowly missed.

"Princess, attack uncle Renjun please." She spoke to the black cat who was curled up next to the fireplace.

Jisung snorted at the lazy black cat as he stroked bubbles who was on his lap- Chaerin resting her head on his arm.

They had made up quite quickly, making Aria envious and anxious as Donghyuck was yet to return.

She debated in her mind whether to speak to him or not, fretting over the fact he might be mad at her or even wanted to break up.
It was stupid yet that was all she could think of.

"Did he say he was coming home soon?" Chaerin asked, glancing at Aria who nervously bit her nails and shook her head.

Chaerin sighed, glancing up at the clock as the sound of Renjun's just dance game restarted.

"Oh yeah baby, let's get it!" He exclaimed, beggining to dance his little heart out to the music.

"Talk to him." She said; Aria didn't respond at first as her fears increased.
"What if he's really mad?"
"And? Being mad doesn't mean the whole of your relationship should be thrown away until he's feeling calmer. I tell Jisung about my day even when I'm mad- daily ritual."

"Yeah, she's basically ranting angrily at me while she's mad...it's weird but that's how we are."

"This is like our first fight...I mean it could be worse but,"
"Hm, yeah I guess it was just miscommunication but honestly- speak it out Ri."

Ari nodded, taking a deep breath as her eyes glazed over with honey gold swirls.

Are you okay, are you coming home soon?

Aria gulped as she nervously awaited his reply, bouncing her leg up and down anxiously at the edge of her seat as the worst thoughts infiltrated her mind...

Yeah, I'm coming back now

Aria was sat on Donghyuck's bed, cross legged as she aimlessly held the bunny in her hand.

She looked down on it as she thought about everything she wanted to say to the boy yet everytime she replayed it, she already felt herself becoming emotional.

"No crying Aria," she muttered to herself, taking a few deep breaths to ready herself- clearing her throat as she gripped the brown bunny.

She was too immersed into her thoughts to hear his footsteps nearing the door, so when he opened it- she jolted up with wide eyes- sitting upright.