━2.12

"Donghyuck!" Aria screeched out in disbelief, watching as Jaemin practically fell against the wall at the force

His chest rose and fell as his slitted red eyes burned into the Angel, beggining to advance on him when a desperate hand clasped around his arm.

"What are you doing? Stop it." She said, glancing back at Jaemin who chuckled humourously, cocking a brow up.

Donghyuck's breaths were shallow and angry.
"Go Aria."
"What?"

Donghyuck snapped his head back at the girl with stern eyes.
"Leave, go." He urged with a command.

"I don't understand- Donghyuck, Jaemin didn't do anything!"

Jaemin was begining to get up, a languid smirk on his lips when he straightened his posture, shoulders drawing back.

There wasn't the regular golden orbs he often obtained, instead they were pitch black.

"Aria, don't listen to him- you should stay."

Donghyuck's jaw clenched, the vein in his neck bulging as Jaemin stared directly at the girl with intents that were far from angelic.

"Jaemin..." Aria trailed off, shocked by the sudden change in character as she stepped forward towards him.

Donghyuck's arm extended out, stopping her from moving closer when her abdomen hit it- she glared up at him.

"What's your problem Hyuck?" She said, becoming irritated.
"Yeah Donghyuck, what's the problem?" Jaemin spoke with a raised brow.

The Demon was becoming increasingly angered, the rage bubbling inside him as he gritted his teeth, flashing red eyes.

"I can't explain now, just leave- go find Jisung." Donghyuck spoke with his eyes never leaving the boy.

"Why? What happened, is it my ey-"
Aria was cut off by Donghyuck swiftly turning around, encapsulating her attention with his palms over her cheeks.

His red eyes now swirled gold as he glanced down at her with a much more softer intent.

"Please, please just go find Jisung okay?" He said quieter, leaving the girl utterly confused.
She put a hand on his arm.
"What's going on?"

Donghyuck glanced back at Jaemin who was severely amused by the situation.
"Please Belle, I can't let you get hurt again okay?"

He had began to move her towards the door when she stopped.
"I don't understand what's happening, why are you acting-"

Aria was cut off by the inhumane growl coming from behind them- jolting in shock as Jaemin...Jaemin he wasn't an Angel.
Instead, he shifted in a much larger- brown furred wolf like animal.
"Jaemin," she breathed out in shock.

It wasn't exactly like a wolf, instead his head was a wolf's head- barring his large canines and sharp tongue with piercing red eyes.

Fur coated his body and instead of four legs, he had two- he was morphing.
"He isn't Jaemin- he's a shape shifter...a skin-walker." Donghyuck said, watching the man crack his neck side to side.

"Hello Aria." He said with a sickly smile, his wolf head making her freeze in shock.
There was fur coming off his body yet he had human limbs- a structure that made him look ten times bigger than Donghyuck.

"Nice to meet you." He snarled, breaking out into a deafening howl as Donghyuck pushed her behind him.

"Belle," The demon said sternly, deeper toned with a darkness surrounding him she'd never seen. "Go."

Well then

Well then