━2.21

As she scrolled aimlessly through her phone, laying on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest- bored out of her wits- an angry growl cut through the air

"Woah now, let's not turn into a furry." Aria spoke, glancing at Jisung who's fist clenched over the pencil- ultimately snapping it in half.

"You're not funny Aria." Jisung deadpanned, shaking his head at her humour when her lips curved up in amusement.

"Well, looks like you have bad taste in humour Sungo."
"Sungo?" His nose scrunched up as he cringed at the nickname.

"Yeah, Sungo- Sunghoe."

Jisung sighed harshly as she snickered at her own humour, resting her phone on her stomach as she looked up at the high grand ceiling.

"Where's Mama Park?"

"On a date." He grumbled, slumping his shoulders as he sat back down at his desk, leaning his head down to rest on it.

Aria gasped, eyes wide.
"No way? Good for her, who is it?"
Jisung shrugged, his mind playing with Chaerin's angry expression before slamming the door shut when she left the house.

The living room door opened, the girl craning her neck to the side to see Donghyuck in a black t-shirt tucked into the skinny black jeans that accentuated his figure and long legs.

Aria wolf whistled as he walked in with his wallet, freshly washed hair messy over his forehead.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at her waggling eye brows and excessive winking as she watched him walk over.

Leaning over the back of the sofa, he quickly pressed a chaste kiss on her lips.
"Morning Belle," he smiled before glancing at the boy who's head was resting on the desk.

"What's up with Satan?"
"Don't call me that!" Jisung whined, flashing his red eyes at the boy in anger.

"Well, he seems angry." Donghyuck quipped before glancing at the clock.
"Where you going?" Aria asked.

Donghyuck leaned a hand on the back of the sofa as he looked down at his girlfriend who had confused and curious eyes.

"I'm meeting with a few of my old friends."
"Old friends?" Aria questioned as he had never brought it up before.

"Seyeon and her bitches." Jisung mumbled out and Aria snapped her eyes back to Donghyuck who closed his eyes in irritation at Jisung.

Her eyes narrowed at the boy, tilting her head to the side.
"Why?" She asked immediately.
"I just want to speak to them."
"After they treated you like that?" Aria asked defensively, sitting up on her knees as she looked at him.

Donghyuck sighed, glancing back at the clock.
"I'll be back in the evening-"
"Evening!" Aria exclaimed in bewilderment. "Why the hell are you going for so long Donghyuck?"

"Damn, she called you Donghyuck." Renjun whistled lowly, munching on snacks to pass time- flicking Jisung on the back of his head.

"Okay, I'll be back earlier." Donghyuck spoke, anxiously flickering his eyes back up to the clock.

"Why are you meeting them though, is it that important that you're talking to the people who made your life hell."

"Hell isn't that bad Dai." Renjun muttered, clicking his tongue at her. Aria shot him a glare before getting up from the sofa to walk towards her boyfriend.

"I'm just- I won't be long."
"That's not what I asked."

"I need to know something, they're the only ones that can help me."
"Your ex girlfriend and her friends, why would they help you?"

It was obvious that Donghyuck was getting more and more impatient as she began questioning him.

Aria stood in front of him, looking up at him with anger and concern flooding her eyes.

"I don't understand why you're getting angry Belle."

She flickered her gaze between his eyes, wondering if he was genuinely being serious before she let out a scoff- shaking her head in disbelief.

"You don't understand why I'm angry?" She uttered in incredulity.

Donghyuck's teeth grazed over his lipring, the coldness making shivers craw up his spine as her narrowed slitted eyes burned into him.

"It's just- it's not got anything to do with you so I don't think you should be worried and stressed about it."

Aria's tongue irritatedly ran over her teeth, trying her best not to lash out and overreact.

"You can't tell me not to worry or be stressed!" She exclaimed, her eyes flashing in rage for a split second and he threw his head back slightly- inhaling sharply to regain his composure.

"I'll be back later Aria, you can hang out with Jisung and Renjun."
"It's not about me wanting to hang out with you Donghyuck, have you not been listening to me?"

"I'll be fine Aria."
Donghyuck leaned forward, over Aria to grab the black cap from the table as she glared at him.

He leaned towards her to give her kiss before he went but her emotions ran too high.

Aria tilted her head to the side and his lips hovered over her cheek instead as he paused.

The tension rose high, thick as it clogged the air.

Donghyuck didn't say anything, almost harshly stepping away from the girl as he placed the cap on his head- leaving the room and the house.

Do you think she was right to be angry/worried?

Also Jisung and Aria's friendship rising

WHO IS MAMA PARK DATING?