eleven

KOREA
DECEMBER 22, 2018

8:30 a.m.

A soft pinging sounded through the room and Haechan shifted in bed. He tried sitting up but the weight laying on his chest kept him from doing so.

His eyes fluttered open and his cheeks instantly turned pink as he saw the girl sleeping soundly on his chest. Her arms wrapped around his abdomen and her head rested calmly on his beating heart.

He moved over slightly trying not to wake her as he reached to the side to turn off his alarm.

Sae shifted letting out a small groan as he moved. She became aware of the light coming in through the large window that shined over her closed eyelids.

"morning." haechan said in a deeper and more raspy tone than usual. She froze, her heartbeat increasing steadily. A smile formed on her lips as she opened her eyes looking up at the boy.

"morning, hyuck." she whispered. "We should get up
soon ok?" he shifted so he was sitting upright against the back of the bed.

She sighed turning over onto her back. "i guess." she sighed and he chuckled at her.

***

9:37 a.m.

Renjun woke to distant voices and vague shouts coming from downstairs. He got up, rubbing his eyes as he reached over to his table to grab his glasses.

He walked out of his room, the distant commands becoming louder and louder.

"Hendery and Lucas, you two will be waiting outside with the van. Ten, you'll be in the venue incase he needs backup. Got it?" Kun said with a stern voice.

Renjun was confused as he walked into the room, "Wait, whats going on hyung?" he asked everyone turned towards him.

Kun rolled his eyes as the boy entered, "We found her. We're setting up another mission to capture her tonight." He said to the boy.

"Oh, what should I do then?" Renjun asked. Kun scoffed at him, "After the last mission? Nothing. Winwin's going." he said almost mockingly.

Renjun gulped looking down, "Oh, right." he muttered. They continued on with their plans and Renjun watch silently.

i'm sorry i'm such a disappointment.

***

6:35 p.m.

Saeyeon paced around her room silently as she watched out the window at the city below her. She glanced at the closet knowing she would have to get ready soon.

She sighed and walked over the the closet and taking the silky red dress off of the hanger. She but her lip as she peered out at the cold city.

it's the middle of winter for crying out loud.

She slipped off her sweater a chill running through her. She shivered and peeked out at the large window before turning her back to it.

She stared at the dress before pulling over head. She slipped off her skirt and let the dress fall neatly. It landed just below her knee but the slit on one of the sides ran up to her mid thigh.