fifteen

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
DECEMBER 24, 2018

12:34 p.m.

saeyeon put her phone down shaking her head as she took another sip from her hot chocolate.

"what's wrong?" he asked her as she looked up at him. "you go you school with jisung right?" she asked taking another sip.

"hmm? han jisung?" he asked the girl. she shook her head. "park jisung, he's a sophomore." she said placing her hands around her mug to warm them.

"oh. i don't know probably. i don't know many underclassmen." he said switching off his phone and turning his attention towards her. "why?"

"he's chenle's soulmate remember?" he nodded as he recalled. "anyways he said he knew you from school so i was just wondering." she said as he hummed in response.

it was christmas eve and the two were cuddled up on the couch together watching a movie on hyuck's laptop.

mark was out with emika, and jeno and jamin were in their room togther. she laid her head on his shoulder lazily as she put her mug down on the coffee table.

"hyuck, do you wanna go ice skating tomorrow? maybe we could go to dinner after somewhere." she said as she played with his hand.

He hummed looking down at her. "sure. i know a place." a small smile creeped up on his face as he planned it out.

"really? i'm glad. i know it's to late to get presents and a tree but at least we get to go on our first date."
she mumbled the last part as he ruffled her hair lightly.

***

3:55 p.m.

saeyeon sniffled lightly burying her face into his chest as their third movie finished. her arms wrapped tightly around him as he rubbed her back comforting her.

she moved slightly, not wanting to get his sweatshirt dirty. she sat up pouting slightly as she sniffled. he giggled softly at her before standing up and stretching his limbs.

"i'm gonna go get some more snacks. what do you want?" he asked her and her eyes lit up. "i think i left my cotton candy lollipop in the kitchen could you grab it for me please?" she asked and he nodded before walking to the kitchen.

she laid back down on the couch scrolling through her phone as she waited for him to return. she jumped a bit when his phone started ringing, shaking the coffee table underneath.

she reluctantly got up to give it to him, leaving the warmth of the blanket as she got up grabbing the phone.

appa
calling

yes                       no

"hyuck-ah, your dad is calling." she said walking into the kitchen. he almost dropped the bag of chips in his hand, eyes wide as his smile dropped immediately.

"oh." he said as she handed him the phone. "i-i'll uhm, i'll be right back." he said taking the phone and walking back to his room.

her eyes followed him as he left, worry taking over her. she tried to brush it off as she grabbed her lollipop from the counter, unwrapping it and placing it in her mouth.