clarification :)

hi so this is jus some clarification about the visions bc i figure its really confusing since i don't explain.

so basically saeyeon and donghyuck have the same vision at the same time. usually when they are asleep but it could happen while they're awake.

also if hyuck was part of the vision (like how he was with his father watching the news) then while he is having the vision, he sees it in the perspective of his younger self (the one watching tv)

but in that scenario sae wasn't part of that event so she viewed it as her present self.

wow this still isn't making any sense im sorry. uhm if you understood that props to you and if u have any ideas on how to word it better drop em here pls
👉

anyways another thing is that they can't interfere with the event. they can't change the past or the future they can only view it.

so when sae was patting renjun's head, she wasn't actually changing anything.

also guys im sorry i don't upload regularly! im still in school for the next three weeks and my teachers decided to give us everything they could think of and its all due soon and im v stressed.

also i try not to upload short chapters that are less than 1000 words but i might do a few fillers with jisung and chenle.

i have ideas for this book but im rly bad at articulating them so im sorry if some things are worded weirdly or if you don't understand.

this is my first book (kinda lol) so im still learning but i hope you like it!

lastly if you guys ever need someone to talk to im here! ik quarantine is hard and can be super lonely so if you wanna rant or even jus talk abt kpop n have a good time u can dm me or message me.

okie thank!!