eighteen

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
DECEMBER 26, 2018

2:37 a.m.

donghyuck groaned as the spinning finally stopped. he rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the darkness of the night.

he was out when the vision had started, stumbling to a wall to brace himself as the world started spinning around him.

he walked around the corner, sitting on the curb. the light from the convenience store illuminating his back.

he grabbed the bottle next to him taking a swig of it, letting the liquid run down his throat warming his mouth.

the night air was cold. it had snowed earlier leaving the streets covered in a thin layer of snow.

hyuck where are you?

her voice rang through his head as he took another sip.

shit why is she awake?

he sat there for a minute before getting up and brushing the snow off his pants. he discarded the empty bottle in the recycling bin before turning and walking towards headquarters.

the streets were dark, only a couple dimly lit street lamps illuminated the way. he gulped as he felt a pair of eyes on him.

he reached into his pocket grabbing his pocket knife just in case. as he rounded a corner he looked back, eyes widening as he saw a figure retreating back around the corner.

fuck.

hey are you ok?

hyuck please answer i'm getting worried

her voice rang through his head once again. he ignored it as he took off in a slight run towards head quarters.

he bit his lip, heart beat increasing as he heard footsteps behind him. he sped up, gripping his pocket knife harder as he ran.

he turned into an alley way hoping to loose them but instead was met with a dead end. his eyes widened as he stopped in front of a wall. he heard the footsteps getting closer and he gripped his knife holding it up ready to strike.

sae i-i'm

hyuck where are you please tell me.

he didn't continue however as the figure rounded the corner coming straight at the boy. donhyuck tried strike the masked figure but he ducked out of the way grabbing the boy harshly.

the man started dragging him as haechan struggled in his grip trying to cut at his arm. he positioned the knife, slashed his wrist roughly making the man cry out in pain.

donghyuck tried cutting at his arm more but his grip never waver as he dragged the boy out of the alley, throwing in into a van before slamming the door quickly.

donghyck wasted no time as he struggled with the door. he started to panic as the van took off into the night. he tried the window but it would roll down.

he was blocked off from the drivers seat so he could stop the van. he was breathing heavily as he started to strike the corner of the window with his pocket knife.

it slowly started cracking before breaking all together. he brushed off the shards of glass, shakily getting up as he slid his leg through the window.

the car was speeding and donghyuck found himself shaking as he got his other leg through the window. his foot rested on the door handle as he got the rest of his body through.

he closed his eyes gulped as the cold with breezed over his body. he took a breath, counting to
three before he jumped.

he hit the ground hard, his hands bloody, his body aching. he groaned but started to get up. he started running. his whole body hurt, his lip was bleeding.

he ran towards headquarters. not stopping until he entered the building gasping for air. he chest felt tight as he collapsed onto the ground.

tears formed in his eyes. he took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

he knew who was after him.

and he knew why.

so short chapter but eventful one. sorry i keep switching between haechan and donghyuck i literally just use whatever feels right in the moment fhdjdj.

anyway... if u like this book pls read my renjun fic that i'm starting! it will have all of nct dream in it.

i posted my instagram in my bio if you want to follow or talk!

anywaysss thats it loves