thirteen

some saehyuck below ;) you've been warned lol
__

KOREA
DECEMBER 23, 2018

9:48 a.m.

Saeyeon stirred under the light morning sun as it shone down on her face, lighting up her features. She turned, gazing at the boy next to her as the sunlight lit up his golden skin. She smiled lazily, squeezing his hand from under the covers to wake him up.

She felt so safe and in love with the boy she had only just met. Their soulmate bond had gotten undeniably stronger within the past few days and she couldn't wait to tell him how she felt. She watched as he stirred, his eyes fluttering open to meet hers.

"goodmorning." he said with a deep and slightly raspy voice as he stared back at her. "how are you feeling?" there was concern laced in his words as he gazed at her worriedly.

"i'm ok now." she said simply as she got up leaning on the back of her pillow. He followed her, sitting up and scooting closer to her. His gaze never left hers, his eyes trailing all over admiring her features that glistened in the sunlight.

***

2:36 p.m.

"So you don't think they were after Mark?" Taeyong asked her as he processed the information she gave him. She shook her head sitting up in her seat.

"Hyuck and I had the same vision type dream the other day of Winwin at the bar. And last night..." she trailed off.

"I did some research earlier and found that you can actually be tested for what abilities you will gain when you find your soulmate." she said changing the subject.

"I remember getting tested for mine a few days before the crash. I was thinking that maybe they found out and wanted to use my ability for their benefit." she explained to him.

He nodded surprised at her findings. "That makes sense." he said typing down what she was saying.

When she finished talking she walked out of the mission room to find haechan sitting with jaemin and jeno waiting for her.

"you ready?" he asked standing up. she furrowed her brows confused. "for what?" she asked. "we're gonna go do touristy stuff!" he said smiling at her.

he took her hand as the four of them walked out of the building into the cold winter air. She marveled at the Christmas decorations they passed.

They walked to the river that was beginning to freeze over. She stuck one hand in her coat the other holding hyuck's as she peered out at the calm water.

He squeezed her hand lightly noticing how cold it was. He pulled her closer moving their locked hands into his coat pocket.

***

4:23 p.m.

Sae laughed loudly almost spilling her drink as Jaemin began to tell a story about jisung and chenle when they first met. The four were sitting at a booth in a small cafe in the city.

They were smiling happily as they left, arms linked with their soulmates as they walked through the busy streets of Seoul. Saeyeon's eyes lit up as she pulled hyuck over towards a candy store, the others following them in.