Chapter Twenty-Two

He grabbed the frisbee with his mouth and got up out of his seat. Marshall and Skye soon followed. Chase looked at Bruce. "Is Charlie good at catching a frisbee?" Chase asked.

"Yes, he is really good at catching frisbees," replied Bruce.

"Alright then," said Chase. "Charlie!" Chase called out to the little cockapoo pup, "Run!" Charlie obeyed and ran the opposite direction of Chase roughly fifty feet or so. Skye and Marshall walked up to either side of Chase.

"That's pretty far for us pups," commented Skye. "Can you even throw that far?"

Marshall laughed. "Oh, he can. You'll see," Marshall said.

Chase took a few steps back. He ran forward, between Skye and Marshall, and jumped in the air with the frisbee in his paw, and threw it with all his strength. The frisbee went up too high and to the right of Charlie.

"Um, Chase," said Skye. "Why did you..." she realized what was going on. The wind caught the air and started to take it in circles around Charlie. That throw by Chase left everyone at the party awestruck. Charlie leaped up and caught the frisbee in his mouth. Everyone clapped and cheered for Charlie.

"Nice catch," exclaimed Chase. "Now, throw it to Marshall." He looked at Marshall and Marshall nodded.

"Hey, throw it this way, Charlie," said Marshall as he ran to the left. Charlie threw it to Marshall. Marshall, being the clumsy pup he is, wasn't watching where he was going and tripped on his food bowl. He went rolling into the Lookout and crashed into a bean-bag. The frisbee was about to land on the ground when Marshall ran towards it and caught it in his mouth inches away from the ground. "Caught it," he said with the frisbee still in his mouth. Everyone laughed at this statement.

Zuma, who was at a table with Rocky, Rubble, Everest, Tracker, and Carlos, stood up and walked away from the tables. "Hey, Marshall," he said. "Pass the frisbee this way." Marshall passed the frisbee to Zuma, who caught it in his mouth. In just a few minutes, everyone was playing with three different frisbees, a volleyball, or hide-and-seek.

After playing for some hours, they all go back to the tables to eat. Some of the adults volunteer to serve the food. They went through each table with plates for everyone. The plates contain cake for both humans and dogs. The cake was made for everyone and does not contain any foods that are harmful to dogs.

"This cake is very good," one adult exclaimed.

"Yeah," said Ryder. "Mr. Porter, you outdid yourself once more."

Mr. Porter blushed. "Thank you, but I only made the cake that you guys deserve. You guys have helped this town for a long time and we are really grateful," he exclaimed.

By the time everyone was done with their cake, the sun had started to set. They have been at the party all day. People started to leave. They said good-bye to their loved ones. Chase, Marshall, and Ryder went to meet all of the guests. They have only met the parents of Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Tracker, and Everest when they were recruited for the Paw Patrol. They told their parents son how their pups were a great help.

Skye was saying good-bye to her family. Skye's mom gave her daughter a hug. "You will come by and visit us, right?" she asked.

"Of course, I will," Skye replied. "But since you moved houses since the last time I have seen you guys I couldn't have gone before. I also had to do my job here in Adventure Bay."

"We understand," said Bruce. "But we will be waiting for you to come visit. The door will always be open. You will always be welcome and we will always love you." He gave his daughter a hug.