There For Me

Kiara and JJ were walking towards the Cameron household when JJ stopped himself and turned around to face Kie.

"I Love You" JJ spoke softly looking at Kie directly into the eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kie said softly but looking confused as well.

"I love you, I always have and I always will" JJ spoke stepping closer to Kie and taking her hands.

"JJ, it's the drugs talking" Kie spoke looking up at him.

"It's not the drugs Kie, I really love you, and I'm sorry about the way I acted before pretending like I didn't need help even though I did" JJ says poking down at Kie with softness in his eyes.

"All that matters is that I know now and I'll help you in every way I can" Kie spoke stepping even closer to JJ making them a few inches apart.

"And that's why I love you Kie, you're alway there for us when we need you, you're always there for me. JJ spoke closing the gap between him and Kie and pressing his lips to hers.

A minute had passed until Kie pulled away from JJ and spoke up.

"We need to get back to the others" She said looking up at JJ and smiling at him.

"But weren't we on a mission?" JJ asks slightly blushing"

"That's not what you were saying a minute ago when you decided to kiss me" Kie spoke shoving him lightly.

"Okay, I get your point, and besides we can just think of a plan tomorrow, It's getting late anyway and I need some sleep" JJ says rubbing his eyes.

"Are you sure you'll be okay going home because you can stay at my house if you need too" Kie says looking at him with worry in her eyes.

"I'll be fine and if something happens you'll be the first person to know" JJ says hugging her tightly.

------------------------

It was a around 11:30pm when Kie heard a knock on her window.

She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes before she went to go check who it was.

"JJ?" Kie questioned. "What happened?"

"My dad, he was drinking and he was upset and he got mad at me and he hit me and he kept hitting me until he got tired and passed out in the couch" JJ said with tears slowly rolling out of his eyes.

Kie opened the window so that JJ could come in and once he was in the room she wrapped him a big hug.

"Kie, I'm fine but I do need a place to stay" JJ says as she pulls out of Kiara's embrace.

"You know you can always stay with me" Kie says walking away and getting some extra blankets from her closet and sets the on the bed.

"What about your parents?" JJ asks following her. "I know they're not exactly fond of me"

"They don't have to find out" Kie says simply.