Wᴇ Sᴄᴏʀᴇᴅ Bɪɢ Tɪᴍᴇ

"Wake up, Wake up, Wake up" Sarah yelled walking into JJ and Kie's room and opening up the curtains blinding them when the sunlight hit their eyes.

"What the hell?" Kiara said blocking her face with her hand.

"Great, you're up" Sarah exclaimed pulling Kiara in the morning.

"Why are you here, Sarah?" Kie asked rubbing her eyes.

"Because, me, you, John B and JJ are going on a blind date". Sarah said going in Kie's closet and getting out clothes for both Kie and JJ.

"Thanks, Mom" Kie and JJ both said grabbing the clothes Sarah had picked out.

"Where are we going?" Kie asked Sarah before she had a chance to leave.

"We're taking my dad's yacht out and just exploring the marsh" Sarah said leaving out of Kie And JJ's room and going downstairs to wait for the two of them to dressed.

--------------------
"Where's JB?"  JJ asked Sarah.

"He's in the kitchen stocking up on food" Sarah answered turning her head back to the tv.

"Why, we're only gonna be there for a couple of hours, right?" JJ asked.

"Nope, we're staying on the yacht for two days" John B said walking out of the kitchen with his mouth fall of food.

"No frecking way" JJ said.

"Calm your horses JJ, the yacht has three rooms so you and Kiara can do whatever you guys do in to your own room" JB said laughing.

"Fuck off, John B" Kiara said slapping JJ upside the head.

JB let out a small yelp. "Are you gonna let her hit me Sarah" John B complained.

Sarah didn't even bother to look at John B. Although she was giggling at his silliness.

"It's not funny, Sarah" John B ssakd sitting next Sarah on the couch.

"Fuck off, John B" Sarah said slapping John B upside the head.

"You girls are so mean" John B cried out running in the backyard on Kie's porch.

"Wait, Sarah, how did you get your dad to agree on letting you use the yacht?" JJ asked curious.

"Oh you know the casual, if you don't let me and my friends use the yacht then I'll tell the sheriff that Rafe pulled out a gun on me and my friends and I'll make sure you don't your way out of it, blackmail" Sarah said now getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"Wow, didn't think you had it in you"  JJ said reaching in the refrigerator for his soda.

"How is Rafe by the way?" Kie asked.

"He's pretty upset, but he's still an asshole" Sarah says.

"Serves him right, maybe next time he should keep his mouth shut" Kie spoke getting up from her seat and getting animal crackers out of the cabinet.