F͓̽a͓̽c͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ T͓̽r͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽

Kie and JJ were avoiding each other. Sure, they said hey to each other when they were hanging out with their friends but they never actually had a conversation.

Worst of, Rafe was pining after Kie again. That was probably her fault though. She didn't exactly apologize after calling a money controlled dickhead but she wasn't really worried about him. He only ever begged her to come back when she was speaking with JJ. But Kie didn't want Rafe back especially after she hurt JJ, and Rafe was an annoying little asshole and she was pretty sure he had a crush on this dude named Barry.

"Please, Kie, please take me back" Rafe begged on his knees scaring Kiara.

"How the fuck did you get in my house, Rafe?" Kie yelled dropping the knife she was holding on her kitchen floor.

"The door was unlocked" Rafe said.

"Yeah so, first of all im not taking you back because of JJ, second of all stop acting like a stalker and thrid of all get the fuck out of my house, Rafe" Kie said annoyance in her voice.

--------------------
"Hey" Kie said to JJ.

"Hey" JJ waved to Kie.

"Can someone please tell me why there's so much sexual tension in this room?" Pope asked.

"There's no sexual tension in the room Pope, and maybe if you got laid you wouldn't feel like there was any sexual tension in the room" JJ smirked.

"You can't be one to talk JJ you haven't gotten laid in a while" Pope shot back.

"That's enough boys" Kie said stopping them before they could say more.

"Looks like someone's feisty" JB snickered.

Kie threw a stick at him.

"Jesus Kie, that shit hurts" John B winced rubbing his arm.

"That sounds like a personal problem" Kie said going back to her phone.

--------------------
"It's so fucking boring" Kie groaned out.

"Well what do you suggest we do Kie, because we've been avoiding each for the past week, maybe that's why it is so boring" JJ stated.

"It's 10:00 at night what are we supposed to do everybody's probably asleep" Kie spoke.

"Get drunk" JJ suggested.

"Nope, no fucking way in hell, if me and you get drunk there's no way knowing what will happen" She said.

"Exactly, that's why getting drunk is so fun" JJ said getting up and walking over to Kie.

"The only you want to get me drunk is so that we can have sex and that's not happening JJ" Kie told him.

"Fine, just come inside" JJ said.

"What are you talk-" Kie began but then got cut off when she realized that she was standing in front of JJ's house door.