🅜🅘🅓🅢🅤🅜🅜🅔🅡🅢

"Mom, I cannot wear this, I look like a burgoise pig" Kie complained to her mom about the stupid dress she was wearing.

"Kiara, it's just a dress" Anna tried to reason with her daughter.

"Yeah, a dress I don't like" Kie argued. "I'm not wearing this mom and you can't make me"

"All right fine you don't have to wear that dress but you have to wear a dress" Anna said walking out Kie's room.

"Yes" Kie screamed hurrying up and taking her ugly dress off and putting a tanktop and short on.

"What are you so excited about?" JJ asked walking into their room.

"I get to pick out my own outfit for Midsummers" Kie said turning around to see JJ sitting on their bed.

"Well, what are you going to wear?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet but I'll probably find something in my closet" Kie says opening her closet.
--------------------
"What about this?" Kie asked walking out of her closet in a  short black dress with sequins on the back.

"Hot damn" JJ spoke literally drooling over his girlfriend.

"I'm guessing that's a yes" Kie said walking over to the mirror to see how she looked while JJ was still staring.

"You look hot" JJ said walking up behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Oh, you're finally done drooling over me" Kiara stated as she applied her lipstick.

"It's not my fault, you decided to wear this dress" JJ argues back.

"Enough about me, we need to get you a suit" Kiara said turning around in JJ's arms and patting his chest.

"Kie, I seriously don't have to go to this thing, do I?" JJ asked groaning even though he knew he was going whether he wanted to go to or not.

"Yes you do, you're my date" Kie says walking out the closet with a brand new suit that complimented her dress perfectly.

"But Rafe is gonna be there and I don't wanna do something I'll regret" JJ complained.

"You'll be fine, now try this on"  Kie said handing JJ the suit so that he could go in the bathroom and change.

JJ stepped out about 5 minutes later with a smile on his face.

"Why are so smiley?" Kiara asked looking up from her phone to see a smiling JJ.

"Because in this suit I'll look hotter than all the other guys there" JJ said smirking.

"Keep telling that to yourself" Kie said getting up from her bed.

"Promise me you won't get into a fight tonight" Kie said to to JJ.

"You know I can't do that" JJ said looking at Kie.