ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

They had found one gold bar which meant there were probably a hundred more but they only got one because the boys decided to fool around and John B almost died in the well.

"We did it guys, we got gold" John B screamed as he got out in the van.

"We got one bar, JB" Sarah said slapping JB on the arm. "Maybe if you and the boys weren't so idiotic, we would've gotten more" She exclaimed.

"At least we got something" John B argued.

"He's right Sarah, we could've come out empty-handed" Kie spoke agreeing with John B.

"Kie, do you not remember the part where your boyfriend almost dropped JB" Sarah spoke annoyed but happy.

"I do but even I can't stop JJ from acting like a JJ, right babe?" Kie said asking JJ if she was right.

"Right, I can't be stopped, I am a menace" JJ said doing very bad karate.

"A menace who needs to take Karate lessons" Kie laughs grabbing JJ's hand to stop him from doing his "karate".

"Okay, everybody go home get some rest, and then meet up at my place so we can discuss what we should do" John B stated simply driving everybody home.

"Wait, JJ you're going back to your house" Kie asks worried.

"I need to make things right with my dad before he does something he's going to regret" JJ says turning to Kie.

"Okay, just promise me you're going to be careful and safe" Kie said worry in her eyes and her voice.

"I Promise" JJ days giving Kie a kiss on the cheek and walking into his house.

--------------------
Kie had stayed up all night waiting for JJ to come back to her house safe. No bruises, no blood, no tears. Just JJ.

Knock.

Kie jumped from the couch and ran to the door anxious because she been waiting for JJ for so long. She opened the door and there JJ was, no bruises, no blood, no tears. Just JJ.

Kie jumped into JJ's arms so happy that he was okay.

"Kie, you gotta let go of me, I can't breathe" JJ spoke patting Kie's back for reassurance but so so that she could let him go so that he could live to kiss her.

"Sorry, I was just really worried" Kie said letting go of JJ.

"I promised I would be fine and I am" JJ said walking into the house and closing the door.

"I know-" Kie was saying but got cut off by a yawn.

"Did you stay up all night waiting for me" JJ asked Kie as he sat down on the couch motioning Kie to come sit down next him.

"Yeah" Kie answered sitting on the couch and resting her head on JJ's chest as JJ wrapped an arm around Kiara.

"I love you" JJ said to Kiara who was already fast asleep.

JJ smiled at his view and rested his head on Kiara's falling asleep along with her.

Kiara's parents had came downstairs to see JJ and Kiara. Their daughter looked truly happy at the moment and they finally realized why she decided to hang out around the Pogues. Because they meant something to her and because she cares about them, not because she feels pity, but because they're there for her when the Kooks aren't.

Kiara's mom put a blanket over Kiara and JJ and turned the living room light off.

"He's good for her" Kiara's dad said to his wife.

"I know, maybe we should keep him around" The mom spoke walking back up to the stairs to her bedroom.
--------------------
Kie and JJ were awaken too very good smelling bacon which meant that her parents had cooken breakfast.

They made their way into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"What's the occasion?" Kie asked confused.

"We realized that we never actually gave JJ a proper introduction into our home and we realized that breakfast and a nice day out would fix that" Kie's mom said bringing Kie and JJ a plate food filled with pancakes, sausages, eggs, toasts, grits, bacon and a glass of orange juice.

"That's super nice of you Mrs C. " JJ said digging into his food like he had never eaten a day in his life before.

"Oh, it's no problem JJ, you're family now" Kie's mom said drinking her glass of orange juice.

"This is great and all mom but are you sure you're not doing this to suck up to me for Midsummer?" Kie asked sure that this was her mother's plan.

"Nonsense, honey" Me and your father are doing this for you and JJ.

"Sure you are" Kie said starting to eat her breakfast while JJ was chugging down his orange juice.

Kie pulled out her phone and texted JB telling him that her and JJ couldn't make it because her parents had planned a family day.

"What do you have planned for today?" A fu JJ asked Kara's mom.

"We're going to look at some empty spaces that we could buy for some restaurants and since you have such good taste we would ask you to pick one out for us" Kiara's mom responded.

"Cool, that sounds fun" JJ said getting up from the table. "But, I've gotta change my clothes".

"Me too" Kie said.

"JJ, you seriously don't believe this, do you? Kie asked coming into her room pissed off.

" No but if it'll get your parents off of my back about being a Pogue then I'll believe anything I have too" JJ says putting his new shirt on.

"Okay, good you don't believe them but I bet you they're sucking up to us for midsummers" Kie says getting a change of clothes out of her dresser.

"Probably" JJ mumbles from the bathroom while he brushes his teeth.

Kie put her change of clothes and walked in the bathroom so that she could brush her teeth along with JJ.

"Ready to get this over with?" Kie asked JJ.

"Sure am" JJ said high fiving Kie as they started to walk down the stairs.