𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

"You're kidding me" Kiara spoke looking at the picture on Sarah's phone.

"Finally, it's time Pope got himself a girlfriend, it was kinda depressing seeing him not date somebody" JJ said.

"JJ's right, I mean with everybody dating everybody, Pope must have felt kinda lonely" JB stated.

Kie and Sarah were still staring at the phone in shock with their mouths wide open.

"Are you girls okay?" JJ asked smirking.

"We're fine just you know a little shocked" Sarah said closing her mouth.

"I know right, little Pope is all grown up" Kie said closing her mouth as well. "But, can we get back to the tree house?, I wanna see what it looks like inside."

"Yes, ma'am" JJ answers opening the door to the treehouse.

"This is smaller than expected" Kie says stepping into the tree house.

"Yeah, we haven't been here in a while but this used to be our hangout spot when nobody wanted to go home" JJ says rubbing his neck.

"It seems like you guys never wanted to go home" Kie said pointing to a pile of dirty clothes on the other side of the tree house.

"JB, I thought I told you it clean up in here before we showed Kie this place" JJ said smacking his forehead.

"Sorry, I was kinda busy" John B admitted.
--------------------
Kie and JJ and JB and Sarah were walking to the wreck for lunch when they saw Pope and his new girlfriend.

"Hey, guys" Pope greeted his friends. "Where have you been lately?"

"We were at the old tree house, but are you going to introduce us to your new lady friend?" JJ asked.

"Oh yeah right, this is Jenny" Pope said.

"Hey, Jenny" The four friends said greeting her.

Jenny scoffed and turned her head away from them.

"Come on, Pope, let's go" Jenny said tapping Pope's shoulder and pulling him along.

"Alright guys, I guess I'll see you later" Pope yelled.

"Well, she's a bitch!" Kiara cursed.

"The bitchiest of them all" Sarah backed Kiara up.

"Woah, ladies, what happened to all females must support each other?" JJ said surprised at Kiara and Sarah.

"That rule only applies to females who aren't bitches" Kiara and Sarah said rolling their eyes and walking inside The Wreck.

JJ and John B ran after their girlfriends and found a table.

"Why don't you guys like her?" John B questioned.

"Because she obviously doesn't like us, I could tell by the way she looked at me, and she's using Pope" Kie explained.