𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕌𝕤

Kie was at home thinking about everything JJ had said to her. Did she regret anything she said? No. Does she wish it had gone differently? Of course. But she couldn't do anything about it now. The words have been said, the voices have yelled and now they couldn't change anything. Or so they thought.

Tap.Tap.Tap

Who the hell could that be? Kie thought walking to the window. She opened it and saw JJ. Kie didn't even bother to open it. She just walked away.

Tap.Tap.Tap

"Ugh" Kie groaned opening the window for JJ. "What, did you come her to yell at me some more?"

"Maybe,maybe not" He said climbing into her bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing here JJ" Kie asked.

"You don't sound very happy to see me" He said.

"Why would I be, you literally just fucking yelled at me and now you're acting nice" Kie spoke.

"Nobody said I was being nice"

"Well, what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk"

"We already talked"

"No we didn't we just yelled at each other"

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I just want to know why you do it" JJ said.

"I already told you why I did it, JJ" Kie said sitting on her bed beside JJ.

"That's not good enough, Kie, I just want to know why you couldn't wait a little longer" JJ spoke.

"Because JJ I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up and if you didn't I wouldn't have anybody, sure there's John B and Sarah and Pope but I just felt like they weren't enough and I guess I just needed more than what I already had" Kie admitted.

"But why Rafe?" he asked.

"Because, I knew he would be up for it, it's Rafe he's always up for anything, I just never expected to be more than it became" she spoke. "If it helps he's bad in bed"

JJ laughed. "Yeah, that helps a little"

"Anyways, I'm sorry and I truly mean it, I realize now that what I did hurt you and I'm truly truly sorry" Kie said looking into JJ's eyes.

"I don't accept your apology"

Kie was stunned. "What?"

"You didn't let me finish, I don't accept your apology because you didn't hurt me, and honestly if I was in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing, so I'm sorry for giving you so much shit about it" JJ spoke.

"Thanks" Kie smiled.

"So, does this mean we are friends again?" JJ asked.

Kie didn't want to be friends with JJ. She wanted to get back to the normal her and JJ. The boyfriend and girlfriend Kie and JJ not friends Kie and JJ.

"I don't want to be friends" Kie spoke.

"Well then I guess I'll just leave then" JJ said getting up from her bed.

"Wait" Kie stopped him.

"Calm your tits Kie I know exactly what you meant and I guess I don't want to be friends either, I just don't know how we're going to get back to the normal us" JJ said.

"I think I have an idea" Kie said grabbing JJ and pushing him onto to the bed with her on top.

--------------------
Kie groaned as she opened her eyes. She looked over to JJ who was naked but still fast asleep. Right, they had sex, Kie remembered. She wasn't sure if it was pity sex or get-back-together sex but either way they had sex and she was going to have to deal with it eventually.

She got up and went to look for her shirt, she didn't find it until she got to the bathroom. Jesus, what the hell did they do last night? She thought.

Kie was thinking about leaving before JJ got the chance to wake up so they didn't have to chance to talk about what happened between them. But that would only make things worse.

She found the rest of her clothes and put them on and then sat on her bed scrolling through her phone to see if she any text messages that she never got the chance to answer. Sure enough she did and it was from Sarah asking if she was okay.

Sarah: Are you okay? Your fight with JJ seemed pretty intense.

Kie: Yeah, I'm fine just needed some time to cool off.

JJ groaned next to Kie. He was definitely not a morning person. He blinked his eyes trying to wake himself up so he didn't look as rough as he did.

"Hey there sexy" JJ said to Kie smirking.

"Don't even start" Kie spoke right back.

"Kiara" Anna yelled walking up the stairs.

"Shit" Kie cursed.

"What, what's wrong it's not like your mom thinks there's anything wrong with us sleeping in the same bed" JJ said.

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to be in my bed naked, remember?" Kie said.

"Right, the number one is to never fuck in the house" JJ joked.

"It's not funny JJ, go find your clothes and put then on" Kie said walking up to her room door.

"Dressed" JJ said giving Kie the thumbs up so that she could open the door.

"Yeah, mom" Kie said.

"Me and your father are going out of state to do business so that we can open a new restaurant and you'll be alone for the next two weeks so no parties" Anna said.

"Trust me, there won't be" Kie aid recalling the times where everytime she went to a party someone always got into a fight, that someone being JJ.

--------------------
"So are we seriously not going to talk about what happened yesterday?" Pope asked.

"Nope" Kie and JJ responded.

"I think the real question is, why are Kie and JJ in the same clothes, did you guys have angry sex last night?" Sarah giggled.

"Cut your shit Sarah, nothing happened last night" Kie said glaring at Sarah even though she was lying.

"If you say so" Sarah spoke putting her hands up defensively.