🆂🅻🆄🅼🅼🅸🅽🅶 🅸🆃

"Fuck" Rafe muttered shaking his hand trying to take the pain away.

"Why'd you do that?" Kie asked trying to find tissues to clean the blood off of Rafe's hand.

"He called you a slut, Kie" Rafe spoke.

"And, I'm used to him calling me that all the time"

"Excatly, you shouldn't be used to him calling you a slut all the time, you know how I feel about that shit" Rafe spoke adding anger to the last few words of his sentence.

"How about you take a few hours to calm down and I'll see you after I finish my shift" Kie suggested.

"It's not going to take me a few hours to calm down, Kie" Rafe said.

"You sure about that" She pointed to a crushed soda can in his hand.

"Yeah, I'll see you later"
--------------------
"I'm not going to a party, Kie, it'll be boring" Rafe complained.

"Yes you are, it'll give you a chance to meet some new people and you know boost that confidence of yours" She spoke hopping on his bed.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Great, it's decided we're going to the party" Kie said clapping her hands.

"Ugh, I hate that stupid trick" Rafe said slapping his hand in his forehead. "But, I'm only going if you promise to stay over tonight"

"I stay over every night so it's pretty clear I'm staying over tonight" Kie spoke.
--------------------
"Turtles are so much better than video games" Kie spoke to Rafe.

"No, video games are"

"Turtles"

"Video games"

"Turtles"

"Video games"

"Turtles"

"Video games"

"Turtles"

"What are you two arguing about now?" Sarah and John B asked walking up to Kie and Rafe.

"Rafe here says that turtles are better than video games, tell him he's wrong, Sarah" Kie said.

"Sorry Kie, but Rafe's right video games are so much better than turtles" Sarah asked.

"And video games are a lot more entertaining" John B chimed in.