You're Finally Awake

Kie and JJ were getting dressed so that they could go meet their friends. Apparently they had 'big plans' today but Kie and JJ had no idea what those big plans were.

"Kie, do you have any idea what we're doing today?" JJ asked stepping out of the bathroom fully clothed.

"All I know is that we have 'big plans'" Kie said turning around to face JJ.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"Sarah came over earlier this morning and told me" Kie says putting her shoes on.

"Oh that's cool, I guess" JJ says frowning.

"JJ, I didn't tell her about us" Kie states looking up at him.

"There's an us?" JJ asks surprised.

"Yes, there's an us JJ, and if you haven't figured that out by now, you're clueless" Kie says standing up.

"Well then, I guess there's only more one thing I need to do" JJ says getting on one knee. "Kie, will you officially be my girlfriend" JJ asks holding his hand out.

"Of course, I will" Kie says taking JJ's hands, pulling him up, and kissing him. "But is it okay if we keep this a secret, because I just want to enjoy this before the others find out"

"Whatever you want, I'm fine with it" JJ says pulling Kie into a kiss.
---------------------
"Guys, where are Kie and JJ?" John B asks getting impatient.

"We were at the Wreck helping my dad out but we're here now." JJ says walking up with Kie to their group of friends in a circle.

"We have big plans today" John B said yelling.

"And what are these big plans?" Kie asks clearly annoyed.

"We're throwing a party at the cut today and everybody's invited" Sarah and John B scream.

"That sounds fun and all but don't you remember what happened last time we threw a party at the cut?" Kie asks definitely annoyed.

"Everything'll be fine, if JJ and John B can keep their anger in check, right boys?" Sarah asks.

"Yes" John B and JJ said in unison.

"Great, let's go get this party started" John B said walking towards the boneyard.

"I promise I'll be good" JJ whispers to Kie making her smile.
--------------------
Everyone arrived at the party and they all started to mingle having a great time until the Kooks showed up.

"Hey, Rafe, look it's gunner boy" Topper said to Rafe pointing at JJ.

"Topper, we came here to have fun and party and to get Sarah so I suggest you play nice" Rafe says taking another sip of drink.

"No, dude you came here to try and fuck with Kie because you're still upset that she wants to hang out with the Pogues and not you, and how many drinks have you had anyway?" Topper asks.

"I've only had 4 and besides I know how to handle my alcohol" Rafe said as he slurred some of his words.

"If you say so man, and I'm telling you to go shoot your shot with Kiara while she's alone so you don't have to talk to her Pogue friends" Topper said walking.