єατιиg нєя αℓινє

JJ's eyes blinked open struggling to adjust to the light shining in his eyes. His eyes wandered over to a sleeping Kie slumped on two chairs.

"Kie" He spoke softly not able to get a lot of words out.

Kie opened her eyes wondering where the voice came from. She looked up at JJ who was now slightly smiling at her.

"JJ, you're awake" Kie exclaimed getting up from the chairs and running over to JJ. "Hey" She said running her hand through his hair.

The nurse had arrived in the room to check JJ's vital when she saw that he was awake. The nurse called the doctor in the room and they gave JJ a checkup.

JJ just needed to stay in the hospital for a couple more days until he could go home or Kie's house.

--------------------

It was the day JJ was being released from the hospital. He and his friends were beyond estatic that he was finally going home, it was like JJ had gone on vacation for a year and finally came back.

After JJ was discharged from the hospital, the first place they went was The Wreck. JJ had told them the hospital food was digusting so they had to get the best food.
--------------------
"No fricking way" JJ laughed taking another fry from Kie's plate.

"I'm telling you JJ, what John B did was hilarious" Sarah explained grabbing her stomach because she was laughing so hard.

"Why the hell did you think it was okay to jump in the ocean half naked, John B" Kie asked laughing.

"I thought I saw a mermaid tail so I decided to check it out but it was actually a huge fish" JB says showing them the scar on his shoulder.

"I really missed a lot, didn't I?" JJ says getting down from his high laughter.

"Not much everything stayed the same apart from Kie and the rest of us becoming friends with Rafe" Pope stated.

"Woah, Rafe is actually your friend" JJ asked shocked.

"I know, we were shocked too, turns out the guy is actually cool and nice when he wants to be, unless you count him breathing Topper's ass" John B said.

"Damn, I really would've wanted to see that" JJ said.

"Not really, they got into a fight about Kie, Topper thought her and Rafe were dating" John B says.

"That's crazy, Kie and Rafe hate each other even if they are friends" JJ laughed. "Right, Kie"

"Yeah" Kie forced a laugh.

"Anyways, I was getting kinda lonely without you guys, even if I was in a coma" JJ says drinking his soda.

"Well, you've gotta thank your girlfriend over here, she was with you every single night" Sarah says.

"Guilty" Kie chuckles grabbing another fry.

"Oh, really" JJ says sliding next to Kie and putting an arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to him.

--------------------
Everybody was at JB's house chilling. Pope was laying in the hammock. JJ and Kiara were laying on the grass looking up at the sky. John B and Sarah were talking about something stupid as usual.

Everybody was happy about JJ coming back from the hospital. But, they wanted to relax, have a chill day with no drama, and that's kinda rare so they decided to take advantage of the situation.

"It's nice to be all back together, the big old gang back" Sarah spoke.

"Please don't get all emotional on us now" Pope said.

"I'm serious guys, it's rare that we even get days like this and we need to enjoy it so I say we have a sleepover here tonight, and commit to our friendship" Sarah says traveling her eyes to everyone.

"Yeah, but can we do it like at 9:00 because my mom wants to have family dinner since JJ got out of the hospital" Kie says scrolling through the messages that her mom had recently sent her.

"Yes" JJ exclaimed throwing a fist into the air "Your mom always makes the best food."

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later" Kie stated.

--------------------
"So, how's everything going for you JJ now that you're out of your coma?" Anna asked.

"Just living life, I guess" JJ said digging into his food like he hadn't eaten a good meal in weeks, which he hasn't.

Kie was silent the whole dinner. She didn't have much to say. She still felt guilty about cheating on JJ with Rafe and she was going to tell JJ, she promised herself that. There was never a good time though. All throughout the dinner JJ was happy. He was smiling, laughing and she missed that. She knew is she told him was happened between her and Rafe, his smiles and laugh would go away and it would all turn into anger and she didn't want that but she had to tell him because it was eating her alive.

She decided to tell him at the sleepover. Not in front of all of their friends of course. But when they were alone, because if JJ did make a scene, she didn't want their friends to see it and she definitely didn't want her friends to see her crying. Kie was known as the brake, fearless type, the one to do anything for her friends no matter what and if her friends saw her cry, they would definitely look at her differently and start acting strange.

--------------------
While everyone was laughing and joking around, Kie had slipped out the back door of JB's house and went to sit on the dock. JJ noticed this and followed right after her.

"Hey, are you okay, you've been kinda distance ever since I got back from the hospital" JJ said sitting next to Kie on the docks.

"JJ, there's something I have to tell you" Kie said.

"What is it?" JJ asked now worried.

Kie swallowed hard preparing for what she was about to tell him.

"When you were in your coma, I was lonely and Rafe was there for me and at first we were just friends but then he started to be there for me when you weren't and we just kinda got together but I ended things last night" Kie spoke.

They sat in silence for 5 seconds.

"Please don't be mad" Kie said.

"What the fuck do you mean don't be mad Kie, you fucking cheated on me and you expect me not to mad" JJ said standing up and storming off.

"JJ, wait" Kie called but it was no use he was too far to hear her.

There was nothing she could do, so she sat there and she cried and cried and cried.