Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ A Pᴏɢᴜᴇ

Kie and Sarah were asleep when they were woken up by the frsh smell of bacon. They immediately got up from their beds and made their way to the kitchen.

John B and JJ looked up at their girlfriends and smiled.

"What's the occasion, boys?" Kie asked sitting down on the spinny stool in the kitchen.

"There's no occasion we just thought we would make breakfast for the most amazing girls in thd world" John B stated flipping pancakes.

"JJ, what's the occasion?" Kie asked turning to her boyfriend because she knew John B was lying.

"It's a surprise" JJ said flipping the bacon.

"I love surprises" Sarah exclaimed.

"That's a lie because I tried to surprise you by giving you breakfast in bed and you kicked me in the eye" John B recalled telling Sarah.

"I told you not to sneak up on me" Sarah said defending herself.

"You looked right at me when you did it" John B said laughing.

"I couldn't see who you were and I thought you were Rafe so I kicked you" Sarah said lying through her teeth.

"Whatever you say" John B said putting the pancakes on the plate.

"I for one love food" Kie said moving her mad to get a pancake.

JJ slapped Kie's hand lightly causing her to take her hand back fast.

"You'll eat when the food is finished, Kiara" JJ said saying Kie's full name.

"Ooh, someone's serious" Kie says rubbing her hand even though it didn't really hurt.

"Can I have some pancakes?" Sarah asked JB.

"Sure" John B said handing Sarah a plate with two pancakes on it.

"What, babe that's not fair" Kie groaned.

JJ walked over to Kie and fed her a piece of a pancake.

"Is that better?" JJ asked.

"Much better" Kie said clapping her hands together.

"Breakfast is served, ladies" JJ and JB said as they placed a plate full of food in front of their girlfriends.

"Aren't you guys going to eat" Kie asked mouth full of pancakes.

"We already did before we started making breakfast" JJ said on the couch throwing a ball up and down while catching it.

"Yes, we get all this food to ourselves" Sarah said grabbing more bacon and eggs .

"Save some for me Sarah" Kie said running to the stove to grab bacon.

"Babe, feed me a piece of Bacon" JJ yelled.

"But you already ate" Kie said.