𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

Kie woke up lonely, she wasn't holding JJ in her arms. She looked around her room, no sight of him anywhere. She caught glimpse of her window it was open, but why would JJ need to climb out of the window if she could've just walked out the front door.

She got up and threw on a crop top and some shorts and made her way to JB's hoping JJ was there.
--------------------
"Have you guys seen JJ?" Kie asked sitting down in her hammock.

"No" They responded. "Why, did something happen?"

Kie shakes her head. "Not really, he just wasn't in the bed when I woke up today and my window was open so I thought he  came here"

"Kie, you know JJ, with everything going on lately he probably just needed some time to cool down and take a chill pill, I'll bet you he's probably surfing right now" Pope stated.

Sarah turned her head to Pope. "I completely forgot to ask Pope, but how are you doing with everything that happened with Jenny?"

"Honestly, I'm not even surprised that she would do something like that, I mean she is a kook after all" Pope joked.

Sarah and Kie slapped him on the arm. "Not all Kooks are like that"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Pope said rubbing his arm.

"JB, what are you doing?" Kie asked now looking JB's direction.

"Nothing, I'm just listening for the wind" He responding.

"Sarah, what the hell is he doing?"

"Don't look at me, I never know what he's doing, like at night I'll catch him eating ice cubes like they don't hurt his teeth"

"Sarah, you said you would never tell anybody that I did that" John B exclaimed.

"Oops"
--------------------
Kie couldn't believe she was doing this. Of all the people she could've asked she asked him. She was currently knocking on the Cameron's household door waiting for someone to open it.

"What are you doing here?" Rafe scoffed as he opened the door.

"I need you" Kie simply said but she wished she hadn't as soon as she saw the look his face.

"I knew you would want to have sex with me again" Rafe smirked.

"Not that idiot, I need your help finding JJ, I don't know where he is" Kie said regretting what she was doing.

"Why would I want to help your idiot boyfriend after what he did to me" Rafe stated showing Kie the side of his face that was bruised.

Kie felt the need to touch his face and when she did he winced. "Sorry, but you did kinda deserve it"

"I deserved to get punched in the face for telling your boyfriend the truth that you yourself couldn't admit because you were too ashamed" Rafe spoke annoyed.

"Rafe, you already know that night was a stupid drunken mistake that wasn't supposed to happen" Kie scoffed.

"Me and you both know that neither one of us were drunk and as I recall it, you moaning my name doesn't exactly sound like a mistake, does it Kiara?" Rafe stated.

Kie rolled her eyes at him. "Whatever, will you just help me find him?"

"Just answer me one question" He spoke.

"What?" She said.

"Did you let him fuck you yet?"

"No"
--------------------
"Kie, if I'm being honest with you, I have no idea where JJ would be" Rafe spoke.

"You don't have to know where he is you just have to help me look for him" She spoke back.

"He's 16 not 5, he can handle himself don't you think" Rafe said.

"Rafe, don't be an asshole" Kie said now glaring at him.

"I'm not being an asshole, I'm just speaking my mind"

"Yeah and you speaking your mind makes you an asshole"

"Okay that's fair, but did you at least try his house?" Rafe asked.

JJ wasn't that stupid. He wouldn't go home if he knew what his father was capable of. Right?

"No, he wouldn't go home, he's not that dumb" Kie said avoiding the thoughts in her head.

"Well, if you want to find him, you have to check everywhere right?"

"I guess so"

-------------------
Kie and Rafe peeked through JJ's house window to see Luke on the couch passed out with two beer bottles in his hand.

This can't be good.

Kie and Rafe opened up the house door quietly making sure not to wake up Luke. There were droplets of blood on the floor leading up to JJ's room.

Kie opened the door with hesitation, not sure what she should be expecting. When she opened the door, JJ's lifeless body laid there on the floor, blood dripping from his arm.

"Holy, Shit" Kie cursed. "Help me get him up, Rafe"

--------------------
Kie and Rafe had brought JJ to the hospital unsure of where else to bring him. The nurses had asked what had happened to him and Kie had no choice but to tell them that it was his father that had did it.

The nurses had declared JJ unconscious, although Kie knew that before they said anything. The nurses also told Kie and Rafe to go home and get some rest, they told her that they would call her as soon as he wakes up.

--------------------
Kie tapped on Rafe's room window continously until he opened the window. She didn't even allow him to tell her to come in, she just climbed in the room herself.

"Why are you here?" Rafe asked not annoyed but worried.

"To thank you for coming with me, you didn't have to" Kie said.

"It was my pleasure, anything to help out a friend" Rafe smiled.

"Oh, so we're friends now" Kie joked pushing his shoulder.

"I mean we could be friends with benefits" Rafe said half joking.

"Shut it, Rafe, I came here to talk not have sex with you" Kie spoke.

"Well, how am I supposed talk if you're telling me to shut it?" Rafe asked.

"You're hilarious, you know that" Kie said.

"It's one of the benefits that come with Rafe's charms" He said patting himself on the back.

"What charm?" Kie asked joking.