1: Rivals

.・✫・゜・。.

"I'm sorry Sir! I didn't cheat and I was-"

A loud sound echoed through the big dark room. The man couldn't finish his sentence as a bullet digged right through his head. Blood spilled everywhere. The bodyguards in the room stood silent controlling their breath to be not heard. The room felt like it had no aliveness in it. No one made a sound before Jungkook finally took out his handkerchief and wiped off the blood which spilled on his beautiful face. He nudged his nose and handed his gun to his men.

"Clean this mess. And cancel all of my meetings"

"But sir it's an urgent meeti-"

"Don't fucking talk back neither it will be your turn to be in that place" Jungkook signalled to the dead man with his index finger. That man shivered in fear as he nodded hurriedly and back away lowering his head.

There was no emotion in his eyes. Nothing. If he wasn't this Handsome and had the strength to make everyone drool over him, everyone would've called him a monster. He had no mercy. Who cheated and betrayed him had no choice rather than dying. The man he killed right now was the same. He cheated on his back and leaked some information to his Biggest rival.

The Rival he hated the most.

His jaw clenched just having the mere thought of his rival. However he shook his head and sighed before he walked to his buggati and left for home.

A groan escaped his mouth as he plopped on his king size bed. He felt himself dirty as he killed a man just a while ago so he nudged his nose in disgust and got up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom.

He stripped off his black blazer, shirt, pants and boxers and let the warm water pour down on his body. He let out a low grunt of relief from the relaxation.

After a good time of showering, he stepped out with a towel around his waist.

Jungkook blinked his eyes and turned around, even though he saw nothing odd about his surroundings, he still felt off about something.

His instincts were telling him someone was here, someone he hates.

So without wasting anymore time, he walked out of his room, not even bothering to wear some clothes. And as he came downstairs, his eyes raged seeing who was in front of him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Oh hi Jungkook. You should at least welcome your guest rather than cursing" the man in front of him took a seat on his big couch spreading his Legs widely as a grin plastered on his face.

"What in the fuckin hell you're doing here, Kim fucking Taehyung?!"

It was No other than Taehyung. His Biggest rival in the mafia world. His eyes raged up in anger as he glared at the man who sat so casually like he doesn't care if Jungkook beats him with his men or by himself. He knew Jungkook wouldn't dare. He would never dare to harm his one and only rival. And the reason? Well only he and Jungkook knew it.