36. One shot, Two lives

.・✫・゜・。.

"No! Jungkook!"

Taehyung's entire existence was thrown into disarray as he witnessed Jungkook being struck by a bullet right before his eyes.

However, he felt the air come to his lungs when he witnessed Jungkook's lightning-fast reflexes, narrowly avoiding the bullet that was aimed directly at his chest. Unfortunately, in the process, his left arm took the hit, causing him to let out a pained groan as he crumbled to the ground. Crimson liquid gushed from the wound, evidence of the bullet's impact.

Taehyung quickly ran to him and cradled his head in his lap. Jungkook was struggling to open his eyes, but again he didn't want to die like this.

Not when he finally got the will of living. His will, his Kim Taehyung.

It wasn't gonna end this way, at least he and Taehyung wanted to believe in that.

"Wow would you look at that!" The raven haired man laughed like a maniac.

Taehyung pierced his eyes on Kat. He really wanted to kill the man, but he didn't have a gun and...

He really didn't wanted to break the promise he made to yeri. But for how long? Would yeri like what he was doing right now? Taehyung had no time to think about all these.

"What do you want?!" Taehyung shouted holding Jungkook closer to himself. His head resting on his lap, Jungkook's hand was bleeding profoundly making it hard for the man to stay awake.

"I wanna play a little. What else?" Kat shrugged while laughing loud. The raven head finally had lost his senses.

"You should have looked at his expressions when the bomb was close to blast, he looked like a fucking coward!" Kat laughed out again mocking the injured man.

"The bomb was fake by the way. I'm not a fool to do something like this, I just wanted to play a bit... To see Jungkook suffer as I did. But..." Kat stopped in mid as he widen his eyes like a psycho and whispered loudly,

"He will die for sure" Kat raised his gun again and pointed it at the injured man.

"No, please... Kat it's all in the past! Don't act like a goddamn kid! You guys can talk it out calmly!" Taehyung tried to hide Jungkook in his arms, too scared for him. He didn't bother if he got shot.

He can't lose Jungkook.

This was the time he was afraid would come - losing another loved one. The man had already lost his only best friend and his parents, and now, if Jungkook were to leave him as well, he would surely go insane.

He loves him too much; it might have taken him a lot of time to realize this, but now that he has, Taehyung doesn't want things to end like this.

"Oh can you just shut the fuck up? You're sounding like a fucking lovesick puppy, for a man on top of that. Fucking gross" Kat rolled his eyes while the gun still pointed at them.