24. Drive Me Back Home

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

"Oh look what we have here... Jeon Jungkook. What brings you here killing one of my men? Oh You wanna join me killing this bastard I assume?" Jackson asked after calming himself but he still couldn't find a reason why would Jungkook kill one of his men.

regardless, Jungkook must be here to kill taehyung as well right?

But how he found the place?

Was he following taehyung?

And why would he kill one of his men in the first place?

Oh only if Jackson wang knew it was not only one man Jungkook killed so far here.

"Uh ah, I sure wanna kill him and only I wanna do it. No other one can do it" Jungkook said as he walked into the room, the dead body laying beside his steps but that didn't faze him even in the slightest.

"What the fuck are you saying? And why did you kill my man?"

"Man? Correction Men, Jackson wang"

"No this-" Jackson brought out his phone as he opened the CCTV camera. His eyes widen seeing every single man of his were lying down either dead or dangerously injured.

"What the fuck?! You wanna die?!-" Jackson burst off but stopped when he saw Jungkook standing too close to him.

Jungkook's eyes staring into his starlet ones. Jackson tried to back away but Jungkook held his shoulder, rather hardly.

"Now now you're saying you? YOU can kill me? Try it then" Jungkook sneered, stepping away a bit.

Jackson's body trembled slightly as he held his gun tightly. There was no way he could kill The Jeon Jungkook, not even in his dream.

He was THAT much strong.

With a sly grin, Jackson took hold of Taehyung's chair and positioned the firearm against his skull. The weight of the gun bore down on Taehyung's already wounded head, causing him to let out a pained groan.

Jungkook felt anger more than ever.

Taehyung's gaze met Jungkook's after a long time and Jungkook was overcome with emotion as he saw the helplessness in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's face was marred by bruises, making him look even more vulnerable. This sight tugged at Jungkook's heartstrings and he felt an intense urge to comfort Taehyung by holding him close and kissing away all his pain.

"Leave taehyung alone" Jungkook said blankly.

"Oh why? Why it bothers you if I hurt or kill him? won't you be rather happy if I did it?" Jackson cackled.

"I said let go of him"

"Why are you looking so hurt and pissed off Jeon? Last time I checked you guys were rivals? Hated each other more than anything? Now why does it bother you if I kill him? It's none of your business!" Jackson applied more pressure on the gun that was resting on the injured man's head, causing Taehyung to emit a sharp cry of pain.