32. Guilt

.・✫・゜・。.

"I love you" was the first thing taehyung heard when he opened his eyes.

the first thing he saw waking up in the morning made him feel like the luckiest human being on the earth– before him Jungkook laid shirtless, a smile tugged on his pink lips as his long slender fingers stroked Taehyung's soft fluffy brown hair that made the male more sleepy.

"Good morning to you too" taehyung sheepishly smiled.

Jungkook loved it. He loved how taehyung smiled around him. Even a few weeks ago they hated each other so much that it took Lia to save them from killing each other.

Looking back to those days they were surely surprised how they changed so much.

Love really changes a person, doesn't it?

"Let's cuddle" Jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear before licking the back of his earlobe sending shivers down his spine.

"Eww don't lick me! Have you brushed yet?!" Taehyung disgustingly said, only if Jungkook knew he said that way to not let him see how much taehyung blushed.

"I didn't but I taste sweet, wanna check out?"

"No-"

"I'll take that as a yes" Jungkook grinned before smashing his lips on taehyung's one. Taehyung widen his eyes slightly trying to pull away but soon kissed him back.

He did smell and taste sweet. Like candies.

Taehyung smiled as he sucked on Jungkook's lower lip making the man grin proudly.

The kiss soon turned hot, rough and sloppy leaving both boys breathless as they parted away for air.

Looking at each other they burst into small chuckles, don't know why they did though.

"Ahh it's getting late. Lia must be awake by now" taehyung's eyes finally went to the clock as he got down and wore his boxers, pants and a loosen tshirt.

Jungkook yawned before snuggling his face in the pillow. He was sleepy as hell, actually both of them were.

after all, they were awake the whole night.

"You ain't waking up?" Taehyung poked his bare shoulder but the man whined snuggling his face more in the pillow.

"Fine, don't complain if there's no breakfast left for you" with that taehyung came downstairs. But to his surprise,

There was no one.

Not even Lia's nanny.

As much he knew, Lia and her Nanny should be awake by now so seeing their absence worried the man a bit.