3. Jealous

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Taehyung gasps as the man in front of him leans closer to him. His breath which was smelling of the wine he had a while ago was poking his nostril.

Strange how the dangerous Mafia wasn't moving an inch seeing Jungkook doing all these things to him. It was like he was paralyzed and even if he wanted to push him away and dig bullet to his head, he couldn't. He would never admit that he liked Jungkook, but something about this man makes him to admire his cruel Manners and appearance.

"Hmm poor you couldn't cum maybe? Should I help?" Jungkook says as his hands caresses Taehyung's Face. Jungkook liked how his touch makes his rival all mute and froze but he had no other interest than wanting to kill him. Of course his heart might want something else but he can't, he will never be gay for his rival. Even if it means to decline his Forbidden desires.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Taehyung finally regained his sense and realised what was he allowing Jungkook to do. He slapped his hands away and pulled Jungkook by his collar.

Jungkook's chiseled chest was bulging underneath the white dress shirt he wore and that seemed to draw taehyung's unwavering attention.

but he knew, he couldn't just stare at a man's chest — especially when you hate them. so he averted his gaze and fixed it on the smirking male's eyes.

"First you missed the meeting, second you kicked me on the chest and now you're invading my privacy? You want to die or what?!" Jungkook let out a soft chuckle as he Pierced his eyes at the man and licked his bottom lip making Taehyung to look at his lips.

"I do what I want, stop me if you can babe" he retorted as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and pushed them away.

He got up from the bed and was leaving when Taehyung spoke.

"I see then... My Rival is gay for me hmm?"

"I would have taken the label bisexual but too sad, for you my dick can't stand up. I like to mess around so don't think you're special Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said in a cold tone and leaves the man who was now facing his back leaving.

For a moment he felt his heart clenching, he felt like he was being used and the question was why he let him do that? And all those words played in his head making him feel something he should not feel, not at least as a Mafia.

"Why I felt hurt?"

°°°

There were a lot of people in the hall, some laughing and some talking. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were talking about their day's accomplishments and business. Jhope and Jimin were drinking alcohol with the many girls around them.