20. Yeri's Truth

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

6 days later

Taehyung walked on the streets wearing a mask so that no one could see a dangerous mafia walking down the streets like an ordinary human being.

His eyes red, not cause he was crying but for holding back the tears. He couldn't dare to be weak again. Last time he did and totally fucked up with his feelings towards Jungkook.

He can't love Jungkook. It was impossible for him.

But his heart wanted the way around. Although in some corner of his heart he liked yeri. Yeah liked, he never really loved her in that way. It was more like a distract to push away the feelings he was having for Jungkook. And that broke his bonding with yeri as well.

In the end he was all alone again.

But was it new for him?

It was winter and Taehyung was wearing a muffler around his neck to keep him warm, but his hands were still cold. He wanted to warm them up by holding Jungkook's hand the way they had done that night, but he knew he could no longer.

His eyes were on his shoes as he strolled forward, not until he felt snow falling that made him to raise his head, resulting a few snowflakes to fall on his cheeks turning to nothing. His face was pretty warm due to how much he was controlling his emotions.

Closing his eyes he breathed deeply, recalling Jungkook's last words to him.

"Let's not meet ever again"

Taehyung wouldn't have believed his words if Jungkook didn't continue his words.

"I will be glad if we don't"

"Yeah, but I'm serious Taehyung. I'll be leaving for USA after one week and I might not ever come back  again"

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes remembering what that asshole said to me.

6 days gone... He's leaving tomorrow huh?

Why he needs to leave me?

Why?

But isn't that what I wanted? Now why the fuck am I complaining! I wanted it! Yes I wanted it!

But is that the end?

Even though he confessed? That He loves me?

Just let go off it Kim Taehyung! You were always alone! You don't need any fucking one to live with now. You're.... all... Good... Alone...