17. let me hug you

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Cold.

Taehyung felt cold. His hands shivering even to hold the bottle of alcohol he brought with himself.

It was rather suffocating. To feel the harsh coldness for the second time — taehyung wanted this mess to end. no, it wasn't because of yeri but the way she made him feel did play a part in making taehyung realize just what happens when he let his emotions get to him.

Whenever he wants to express his feelings, those eyes staring at him seem to forbid him from doing so. therefore, he ends up acting like he doesn't have feelings.

Parents died. And he didn't even cry. Actually he wanted to but they didn't let him. Those eyes staring at him. Forbid him to do so. Reminding him that he's a cold mafia having the empire to himself. What else does he need anyway?

They were wrong.

He needed someone to keep him warm. To make him feel alive on this cold world. But did he have anyone?

He wanted to hold onto his childhood friend, the person his heart had started to feel something for. But she left him.

All alone and cold.

He felt colder than before, as if his heart turned to ice by the events that had befallen him. But again, no one seemed to care.

He walked and walked looking behind if any of the guards were following their boss but he focused on the sky again seeing he was alone.

Alone suffering.

His eyes fixed on the cloudy sky where the moon was hiding. It was like even the moon was feeling cold so he used the clouds to keep him warm. He felt jealous of the moon. Wishing he had someone too.

Tears started to built in his eyes.

Yes tears.

How much was he holding back?

People often say that when someone cries, they are admitting to being weak. Taehyung didn't want to be seen as weak, so he tried to hide his tears from everyone, even from himself. He  refused to let himself cry even when he was alone.

However now he couldn't control them.

Did yeri made him so weak?

Or was it something else even he didn't know?

Trying to take a sip from the bottle he felt someone's hand holding back the bottle before it could connect with his lips.

Those hands... were also cold. But when they collides with his one...

They both felt warm.

Taehyung lifted his face, tears still falling. And then their eyes met making taehyung stagnant while still looking at the man.