2: Party

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Jungkook groaned as His personal doctor's recommend medicine was being applied on his bruised chest. The red mark was still clear on his muscular chest making it seem like some what a tiger attacked him. He tried to hold back his whines as the medicine was making his skin aching.

"Why the fuck it's taking so long? Do it immediately!" Jungkook said in much pain and the maid who was applying it hurried up not wanting to get hit by her Master. After it was finally done the maid bowed her head and left as soon as she can.

Everyone was scared of him. No one in this mafia empire took him lightly, they were always on the edge when it came to Jeon Jungkook. But that man, that man named Kim Taehyung had no fear of him.

Something about him was different. Even though there were some reasons they were not killing each other till now.

However Taehyung indeed was one of a kind. Of course Taehyung held as much power as Jungkook did, but that wasn't the reason that bothered the male.

It was Taehyung's brown eyes that glowed like pearls, his love shaped lips that always looked so kissable, or that smirk curving on those kissable lips, that tint blush whenever Jungkook caught him off guard. Everything about Taehyung was so forbidden yet alluring.

But he didn't want to care about how addictive his rival looked like. He wanted to despise and kill his rival so bad but whenever Taehyung is around, he feels something he shouldn't feel.

Jungkook laid down on his bed thinking about that time when he got closer to Taehyung and how he blushed and stuttered. How he smirked and looked straight into his eyes having no fear. All these moments played in his head and he didn't even noticed his lips had twitched into a smile. He was smiling. The coldest mafia who rarely smiled was smiling thinking about his rival.

"Why I'm thinking about that fucker? This isn't right! Stop Jeon Jungkook stop!" He internally slapped himself before someone knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Sir, There's someone here to meet you"

"Oh I know, I'm coming"

He got down from the bed, wearing his night robe Jungkook came downstairs.

"Jungkook! How have you been?"

"I'm fine Namjoon, how are you?" Jungkook asked bluntly as he took seat beside His Partner Namjoon.

"Just tired, you know the place where we had hid our second supplement of M4 Carbines?" Jungkook nodded his head lazily. "Police almost raided out that place" Namjoon let out as he massaged his forehead between his hands.

"What the fuck? How did those bastards found that place?!" Jungkook almost stood up from his seat but Namjoon smiled making him sit down.

"Don't worry, They couldn't raid out the place, We Blasted a bomb in front of our Hideout so it gave us time to take the supplies out from there" Jungkook nodded as he already knew Namjoon handled it well.