29. Letter

.・✫・゜・。.

"Fuck off" Jungkook snarled at the guard in front of him.

The guard hesitantly bowed before leaving the man alone.

Jungkook was pissed, not forgetting angry and heart broken as well. It hadn't even been one day to their love's start and it had to already crumble down.

It also scared Jungkook, he'll never be in taehyung's heart again. His mind told him Taehyung just used him to get over Yeri. Nothing less or more.

It weighed on his heart. He felt so helpless yet nobody could help him. He wished Yeri was alive so that she could advice him what to do in a situation like this. He knew he was being very selfish but what did he expected from himself?

He was brought up like this, to think about him and only about himself.

But Taehyung did change him, now he wanted to think about himself and Taehyung as well.

But Taehyung wasn't giving him any chance, was he?

"I don't even know what the fuck I did to make him this angry! He won't even answer my God damn calls!" Jungkook yelled to himself before kicking a chair away, hard.

Plopping on the chair in his office, he wished everything to go back to normal.

And maybe his wish was heard.

The sudden ring of his phone jolted the man up. Ecstasy worked the best of him as he saw it was no other than his Kim Taehyung.

With a wide smile he picked up the call.

"Hello?" Jungkook's heart surprisingly was beating fast. He didn't know why but it did.

"Uh hi Jungkook... Can we meet?" Taehyung's voice was stiffen as if he cried. It didn't make Jungkook happy for sure.

"Yeah sure. Where?"

"On that bridge?"

"Sure, I'm coming in half an hour" with that he cut the call.

For somewhat reason Jungkook was anxious. He just hoped it was nothing serious like breaking up or something. But were they in a relationship to begin with?

Jungkook shrugged off all the unwanted thoughts before taking a shower and got ready to meet him.

getting in his car, he soon arrived at the place. He could already see Taehyung standing by the edge of the bridge, looking down at the lake.

The sight calmed the restless Jungkook without a reason.

Walking to Taehyung, he also stood beside him before setting his eyes below as well. Taehyung glanced at the man and then again where he was before.