14. Heartbreak

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Jungkook parked his car before with a smile he walked towards the gates of hell.

Two guards standing outside the gate looking shocked, shocker than ever. After all, who would expect the Jeon Jungkook to be here, again? To be honest neither did Jungkook.

But here he was. In front of his oh so dear rival's mansion.

"S-sir you can't enter." One of the guard stopped the man from stepping any further.

Jungkook's men at the back almost raised their guns but the male stopped them. He smiled to the guards that resulted them to gulp down their saliva. Jungkook placed his hand on one of their shoulder making the poor guy flinch.

"I would love to kill you right here but I'm in a good mood. Open the gates." He said with a smile but heck they got the meaning.

"S-sorry s-sir. We can't allow you." One of them said gripping his gun tightly.

"Oh you guys are brave I see. Hmm how can I go inside then?" He turned around to face his men and the guards stood there confused before...

Jungkook spun around and kicked one of them hard across the jaw resulting him to meet the concrete pavement. Blood began to ooze out of the guard's mouth as he squirmed in pain on the ground. The other guards started to shake in their places as they raised their guns.

"W-we wi-will be forced t-to shoot you... If you don't s-stop." Jungkook sneered hearing the already afraid man.

"Oh you will shoot me? Go ahead." The man trembled in his place.

"I SAID FUCKING SHOOT ME YOU LIL SHITS" One of them almost pulled the trigger but before he could press the trigger....

Jungkook threw his pocket knife at the man before he could shoot him causing the man to fall down with the thrown knife digged into his stomach.

"Aww. Poor boy. Anyone else?" The whole place went silent.

There were a few guards but even if they wanted to shoot Jungkook, they knew it wouldn't be a wise choice. It was The Jeon Jungkook. That man who plays with human like toys.

They didn't dare to raise their guns again.

"Open the gate. I'm losing my temper."

"S-sir we can't."

"That's enough. Yo-" Jungkook was gonna walk towards the guards when suddenly someone opened the gate.

"What's going on here?!" Hearing the person's voice Jungkook unknowingly wanted to hear, a smile appeared on his lips.

In front of him, there was standing Kim Taehyung. The person he was so eager to meet up with. For what? Heck he didn't know himself.

"Look who's here to welcome me." Jungkook says as he walks towards the annoyed man.