5. Too Close

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

Taehyung groaned as he threw Jungkook on his bed.

Yes, Kim Taehyung, the notorious mafia leader who didn't ever let anyone even enter his house brought his biggest rival at his own place, on his own bed — practically a guest room but hey it was still Taehyung's house, that alone is a huge deal.

He could have simply just tell his men to drive him off to his place or just let him die there. But he chose otherwise.

He thought it was the best thing to do.

He was about to leave him there and go to his room to get some rest but stopped in his tracks when he heard Jungkook coughing. He turned around to see him coughing more than before and trying to get up from the bed. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he held his shoulder and pushed them hardly to make him lie down again. He had pushed too roughly but he couldn't care less. Taehyung brought Jungkook at his house, wasn't that more than enough?

"Stay the fuck here, don't give me more troubles" taehyung said as he turned around ready to leave when Jungkook suddenly grabbed his hand. Taehyung widen his eyes as he looked at the male sitting up and holding his hand.

"How the fuck you dare to touch me again you bastard?" Taehyung said even though his touch made him feel warmer inside.

"And you like it, don't you?" Jungkook spoke with no hint of pain or coughing in his tone making taehyung arch a brow at him in confusion.

"How can you talk like that so easily? Weren't you coughing like a nasty person which you are, a while ago?" Jungkook chuckled as he stood up like nothing happened to him anyway. He grins as he step closers to taehyung.

"Oh babe, you thought I would knock off by your little punch which doesn't even budge me a bit?" He said as laughs. Taehyung blood started to boil thinking how stupid he was to believe his act and bring him to his own house, Revealing where he lives.

"Damn you brought me here? At your own fucking place?" Jungkook's eyes roamed around as the grin only grew on his pink lips. "I'm a tad bit surprised honestly, I thought I'll have fun at my place but I must say this is better"

"You!" Taehyung's jaw clenches as his veins popped up. He regret to be a kind person and he promised himself he won't be one, not again. He deep breathes before showing his index finger to the man in front of him, "Get the fuck out of here before I kill you!" Jungkook looked at him with amusement as he steps closer to taehyung again and chuckled.

"Do you really think I acted all this way to simply leave? Nah bitch, I'mma have some fun right now, with YOU" Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore as he grabbed Jungkook's collar pulling him closer, anger completely seen in his perfect eyes.

"I'm a sick fuck to even bring you here in the first place... I should not have given two fucks even if you died there but I'm kind enough to let you leave in a good state. So don't make me use the hard way!"

"And what's the hard way?" Jungkook says not breaking the eye contact.

"I... I... I'll fucking push you off out of that window!" Taehyung gestured at the wide open window as his cheeks burned in embarrassment.

Jungkook's eyes trailed to the window and then at Taehyung before he burst out laughing. He clenched his stomach from laughing so much at the male who was fuming in anger in front of him.

"What the fuck is so funny about it?"

"try it then, if you want to break your back that is" he laughed again at the man's stupidity.

Indeed Jungkook was one of the most powerful man taehyung crossed path with and it made sense but he tried to stay still on his point.

"Stop your ugly laughing! and get the hell out of here or I'll really push you off!" Jungkook now stopped laughing as his face went blank.

Jungkook stepped closer to him. Taehyung didn't want to budge but Jungkook was awfully close, so close that he could feel his hot breath on his face and his lips only few inches away.

"Why did you save me? I mean you could've left me there or take advantage of my weakness which I didn't had. Are you perhaps catching feelings for me?" He says as he smirks.

Taehyung couldn't answer him. Really why did he save Jungkook and brought him at his place? He could have taken advantage of his weakness but he chose the otherwise. Why? Not in a million years would he grow feelings for his rival he hates the most or... were things changing?

"I was being kind. Appreciate it and get lost from here." Taehyung snarled as he stepped back to make some distance but it only made Jungkook to step ahead.

"Hmm, kindness? I don't buy that bullshit tae" Taehyung gulped hearing Jungkook calling him Tae.

He stepped behind again and Jungkook stepped ahead with him.

"Tell me, you like me. Don't you?" Taehyung tried to show no emotions but he could clearly feel his heartbeat fast. What was happening with him? The cruel man who's hand doesn't even tremble to kill anyone who goes against him and here he's being weak to the man he hates the most?

"I don't like you! I'm not gay for fuck sake!" Taehyung stepped back and Jungkook stepped forward again.

"Are you really saying that to make me believe or to make your heart believe Tae?" Jungkook spoke softly as he tilts his head to the left a little bit, trying to analyze the man in front of him a little more.

"Stop saying nonsense and back away!" Taehyung says as he presses his hands on Jungkook's chest to push him off but he sensed that his heartbeat was fast too. But for what? He looked at Jungkook's eyes and saw softness in it.

What happened to both of them?

Even Jungkook didn't know why he was being like this. He did want to play around a bit like he does to everyone else but having his rival, Kim Taehyung up so close makes his heart race and head dizzy — as if he loses control over himself.

foremost, he never had feelings for anyone. it was almost sure that the merciless mafia leader jeon jungkook didn't have a heart to have feelings.

So how can a person like him be so reluctant when it came to his rival?

"I say move!" Taehyung woke Jungkook up with a sudden push, and Jungkook lost his balance for a moment.

"Man it's you who likes me, not me. Cause I'm not gay and even if I was.... You would be the last man I would like Jeon Fucking Jungkook!"

"Well then, watch it turn way around babe. And when it will turn other way around I'll be pitying you cause I'm straight and there's no chance I'll be gay for you Kim Fucking Taehyung!"

Both said loudly to each other but little did they know, they were forcing themselves to say that to make their heart believe it?

—✾—

don't mind the constant
change of past and present tense. The writing will get better with each chapter! :)

 The writing will get better with each chapter! :)